Wisconsin

Bridal Shop Reviews - 4/23/11

Tres Chic, Menomonee Falls: D
I had an appointment and arrived right on time.  The woman at the front desk was helping a kid with his prom tux and said she would be with me in a minute.  Another prom kid walked in and she started to help him before me, even though I was already waiting.  My friend Melissa (one of my BMs) and I went upstairs to look through the gowns, and it took 10 minutes for a different employee to ask us if we needed help.  I finally got to the point of trying on dresses, and was told I couldn't take any pictures.  NONE of the dresses had the designer tags in them, which I've always thought was a shady practice.  The only reason I'm not giving this place an F is because the dresses were all really affordable (all the ones I tried on were in the $400-800 price range).  Other than that, customer service was really lacking (and that's something super important to me).

The Saavy Bride, Brookfield: A+
I absolutely loved this place!  I felt special from the moment I walked in the door.  I filled out a questionnaire, and then it was off to choosing dresses.  Our consultant was really cheerful, friendly, and enthusiastic, and really helped in picking out dresses in the style I wanted...and my price range.  We were allowed to take all the pictures we wanted, and all dresses were clearly labeled with the designer.  The best part?  I found THE dress here!  I can't wait to go back and try it on again.  I'll us another post to put up some pics. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards