Not Engaged Yet
Options

Introducing myself

2»

Re: Introducing myself

• Options
    I'm back favorite dessert?
    Anything chocolate. I love all things chocolate. Om nom nom. 

Also, gummy bears. I reeeeeally love the Trolli Big Bold Bears but can never find them. It's an unspoken rule in my household that if BF or I find the Trolli Big Bold Bears, we buy them immediately and I ignore my diet for the day. BF may or may not have bought me 5 pounds of regular Trolli gummy bears for Christmas and shoved them all in my stocking:

Yeah, those didn't even last until the end of January. 
    Wow those look good, I've never heard of them before though.......

Anniversary

• Options
    They are delicious!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Hello!  Welcome to the boards.  Where in Texas are you?

• Options
    I live near Dallas. Are you from Texas as well?

• Options
    Well I'm not "from" Texas but we have been living here a little over a year now in the San Antonio Area.  There's another reg on here too in the Houston area.

• Options
    San Antonio is nice! I was just there for a conference last month, and it coincided with the start of Fiesta. I definitely had a good time. I went to college in Austin but never spent much time in San Antonio, and I'm starting to regret that now. Are you enjoying living in the area? 

• Options
    We do like it, it's different coming from CA.  We are planning to try and spend more time in Austin and will eventually make it up to Dallas at some point!

• Options
    Yeah, SA seems like a much different climate from CA. Austin is great! It's a very laid back city, and there's a lot to do there, especially this time of year. Dallas is fun too, but it's a very different vibe from SA and Austin.

• Options
    This is late but any cool knitting projects lately? :) hi! We should be friends. I like reading AND knitting lol
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    I've been slowly working on a Slytherin scarf for BF. And by slowly I mean I haven't picked it up in more than a month. Oops. lol. 

What about you? Any cool projects? Any good books?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards