E-abs work out

Anniversary

Re: Wednesday Accountability

• Options
    B- Coffee and Scrambled eggs

S- Celery sticks and almond butter

L- Ham slices and sweet potato chips

D- Meatball Soup

E- CrossFit- My hands haven't fully healed yet but we are doing too much lifting today so I think I should be ok.
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

B: coffee, english muffin with honey, banana - 5 pts

L: eggplant parmesan - 6 pts

S: clementine - 0 pts

D: bbq pulled pork sandwich, sauteed mustard greens - 10 pts

E: running

• Options
    B:  H made us skillet hashbrowns (it was a skimpy portion too!!), 1 pc. bacon, and 2 eggs
    S:  lg. coffee with maybe 1/4 c. half and half
    L:  IGE's lighter sesame chicken with broccoli over jasmine rice, nectarine
    S:  1/2 larabar (if I feel hungry) and the last of my fresh cherries
    D:  tex mex stuffed bell peppers (filling made of cilantro lime rice, corn, black beans, ground chicken and topped with cheese, baked in red bell pepper halves); pineapple

WO:  none, rest day (but I did my first FULL work out in weeks last night -- Insanity Pure Cardio -- and so I am really excited about that.  I am still experiencing dizziness and a lot of stomach problems from all the medications, but I am trying to just work through it.)
  • Options
    @CocobellaF- Those stuffed bell peppers sound amazing!!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    @southernpeach89 - I hope they are as good as they sound/look! I've never made them before, but I kind of ripped off the recipe from Real Simple. http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/stuffed-peppers-recipe-00100000074106/index.html?xid=dailyrecnews-03-27-2014 (LINK to original recipe, I'm changing it up a bit.) sorry about the link formatting, my TK response window is all screwed up and I can't create a hyperlink right now. @TwoDimes - I have a CT scan on June 6. until then I'm on Augmentin and a bunch of sinus things. my ENT is hoping that the Augmentin will kill the infection, but the CT will show any blockage/infection left. the infection is what's causing the dizziness. it's not as bad or as constant as it was, and I'm tolerating the Augmentin fairly well with some anti-nausea/vomiting pills they gave me. they also did some bloodwork which will tell any allergies (probably a trigger for these insane infections every spring) and immune deficiencies. I'll have another appointment with the ENT after the CT scan and bloodwork comes back to talk about what's going on and what we'll do from there.
  • Options
    sorry for the wonky formatting... I tried to fix it, but TK is not working with me!
  • Options
    B - Cheerios, dry
    S - Apple
    L - turkey sandwich and vegetable thin crackers
    D - maybe some kind of whole-wheat pasta?

E - a walk if its not raining, arm, leg, back, and ab work out.  30 mins of yoga if FI is up for it.
    Anniversary

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    It's Wednesday. 

• Options
    BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    @Swazzle I was so confused for a minute! :)

b: english muffin w/pb & coffee
    L: salad
    D: turkey burger with diced peppers and onions
    E: I'm SO sore from two days of jillian in a row, my goal is to go running.. but my legs are not working properly, so we shall see! 
  • Options
    eilis1228eilis1228 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2014
    b - green smoothie s- Greek yogurt l - turkey sammich, baby carrots, unsweetened applesauce, sugar free pudding s- granola bar d - Shake N Bake chicken, peas, rolls e - spin class... will be the first time I've gone in months. I'm going to die lol @CocoBellaF oh man, I empathize. I just went through something similar with my sinuses. Do you think you may be allergic to Augmentin? Are you hoping for surgery? PS: Ugggggh TK formatting is not working for me.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @weewittlewizabeth - I'm pretty sure that I'm not allergic to the Augmentin, but I am very sensitive to antibiotics stronger than a Z-pack.  the Augmentin is not as hard on me as the others I've tried, so I'm going to stick with it.  I am NOT hoping for surgery.  I am hoping the antibiotic will clear it up and that we can get me started on something preventative, so I can avoid this every year.  what did you end up doing?
  • Options
    @swazzle thank you! this day just needs to be over already...

Anniversary

• Options
    @weewittlewizabeth - I'm pretty sure that I'm not allergic to the Augmentin, but I am very sensitive to antibiotics stronger than a Z-pack.  the Augmentin is not as hard on me as the others I've tried, so I'm going to stick with it.  I am NOT hoping for surgery.  I am hoping the antibiotic will clear it up and that we can get me started on something preventative, so I can avoid this every year.  what did you end up doing?
    @CocoBellaF My CT showed some physical abnormalities with my sinuses, but my ENT wanted to get my allergies under control before doing surgery. He put me on levaquin for 3 weeks (which was AWFUL) to clear up my long-term sinus infection (it worked at least), and then he referred me to an allergist and told me to try allergy shots for a year or so. The allergist figured out I'm allergic to just about everything, and I'm in my 4th week of allergy shots. I've noticed an improvement overall in allergies, but my sinuses still bleed and make a clicking noise frequently. I still get really bad sinus headaches too. I'd like to avoid surgery if possible... the ENT did say I would probably have multiple sinus infections for the next year or so as well, and we'd treat them as needed. I don't want to get back on antibiotics though, so I'm just waiting it out and hoping my sinuses don't get worse. I hope the Augmentin knocks your sinus infection out and your CT comes back clean! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    @weewittlewizabeth - they wanted to give me Levaquin, but I asked to try Augmentin instead.  I've heard that it is just horrible to take, so I didn't want to take it if I could try something else that isn't as bad.  I guess I'll see after the CT scan.  good luck with yours!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards