Wisconsin

Masonic Center in Racine

Hello, has anyone booked an event at the Masonic Center in Racine?  We loved the tour and the manager of the center, but its almost too good to be true for a reception site.  I cannot find many reviews of the center on the web, so wondering if anyone has any experiences there?
Thanks!

Re: Masonic Center in Racine

• edited December 2011
    I booked it for our wedding and Wendy is amazing! Another knottie actually told me about it. It may seem to good to be true but it's awesome. Wendy is really easy to work with, and we got lucky with our date as it was the only date left open in August 2012. I can only go based off the tour and the few times with Wendy since my FI and I haven't gotten married yet. We are using the Doric Hall as our contingence site as well in case it rains or whatever and it's only an extra 200 bucks for it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cc7003cc7003 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

We actually just had our reception there in September! I will be posting vendor reviews today but I loved the masonic center! PM me your email if you want more infomation!!

image 125 made the cut! RSVP date--August 22
    image 108 are ready for photobooth fun! image 19 are camera-shy!
    image 0 Can't find the post office!
    Vacation
  • msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are phenomenal.  Both Wendy and Amy are fabulous.

Totally recommend them.  BEAUTIFUL place as well!
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • I'm late to the game and you might have already booked, but we had our wedding there in August 2010 and loved it!!!  Wendy and her crew are amazing, they are so helpful and easy to work with.  The building is unique and beautiful.  Bar prices are super reasonable and we loved that you could choose your own caterer.  You must, must, must talk to Chef John if you choose the Masonic.  People are still raving about our food.
    If your date is still available, I'd go for it!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards