Florida-Central Florida
Options

Bachelorette Party dilemma!!

Hi, So I am planning my sister in law's bachelorette party but I am having some difficulty figuring out a place to go for it. My sister in law is fun and wants to have a good time and the rest of her bridesmaid's are in their 30s and haven't helped me out one bit with ideas. We went to a City Walk for my bachelorette party (my sister in law was also my moh and one of her bridesmaid's was also mine too) so I really rather not go there again. Any ideas of good night life places for an over 30 crowd? Thanks!

Re: Bachelorette Party dilemma!!

• Options
    Not sure what your budget is but Epcot is really fun to walk around the different countries and get drinks. If you like the theme park aspect there is also Downtown Disney and The Boardwalk (this place has a great dance hall!)
  • Options
    I agree with PP that you can drink around the world at EPCOT and then head to Jellyrolls.

Another option is Church Street. Stay the night at one of the hotels around the Amway Center and then walk to all the clubs off Orange and Church. It all depends on what kind of atmosphere you want

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards