Ok, how about a tacky treasure hunt?

I want to see the following:
1) Tackiest STD
2) Tackiest Wedding Gown
3) Tackiest wedding party attire
4) Tackiest Wedding Portrait
5) Wild Card. You pick.

imageimageimage

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.

Re: Tacky Thursday Revival

• Options
    This is my Wild Card - Tackiest wedding cake topper 

• Options
    My Picks:

1) Tackiest STD
    2) Tackiest Wedding Gown
    3) Tackiest wedding party attire
    4) Tackiest Wedding Portrait
    5) Wild Card. You pick.
    Cake: image
    or caterer: image
    imageimageimage

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.
  • Options
    I

i have seen this USED!!!!
    imageimageimage

• Options
    I

i have seen this USED!!!!
    Nooooo!
  • Options
  • Options
    ooh the STD one is awful.

imageimageimage

• Options
    also, now I get Zobird's. Also awful
    imageimageimage

• Options
    Rather than tackiest wedding portrait, I'm submitting "perviest guest photographer":

• Options
    afox007afox007 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    I have to start with tacky wedding party: 

Wedding dress:

Wedding portrait:
  • Options
    This girl on my FB (old friend, not very close anymore) posts non-stop details about her upcoming wedding. Which is tacky enough when it's your first wedding but this is her second. She posted the Pinterest picture of wedding flip-cup and said "this looks awesome". Her friends were commenting heck yea, and I proceeded to comment "Pinterest is the wedding devil- it's every tacky idea in one place!" She never responded and I'm not sorry for being a bitch lol

• Options
    This is blurry. But WHY?

• Options
    This is blurry. But WHY?

Murder is so hilarious.
  • Options
    Just don't get why this is funny. It's stupid.

• Options
    edited May 2014
    jenna8984 said:
    Oh, did you read the blog about that? I actually love that one. The groom is obsessed with dinosaurs. He cleverly hid one into their STD photo too....and for the group shot at his wedding, his request was to have the party running from the dinosaur which was later inserted via photo shop. 

ETA: I just watched a video about it, maybe he's not obsessed, but he likes them and they thought it was a good joke photo. I know it goes back further than that from a blog i read with some back story, but this was the only photo they took like this, the rest of their album is normal: http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/dinosaur-wedding-photos-couple-interview-dino-bomb-pictures-19330266
    imageimageimage

• Options
    jenna8984 said:
    Oh, did you read the blog about that? I actually love that one. The groom is obsessed with dinosaurs. He cleverly hid one into their STD photo too....and for the group shot at his wedding, his request was to have the party running from the dinosaur which was later inserted via photo shop. 

I still think it's weird and stupid. I'm obsessed with Mark Wahlburg but I'm not going to photoshop him into my pictures.

• Options
  • Options
    imageimageimage

• Options

jenna8984 said:
    jenna8984 said:

I still think it's weird and stupid. I'm obsessed with Mark Wahlburg but I'm not going to photoshop him into my pictures.
    I didn't have to PS the Muppets into my photos. They were invited guests. No Joke!

imageimageimage

• Options
    I love that I am married to a Muppet Overlord.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    zobird said:
    I REALLY think Mark Wahlberg should have been photoshopped into your pictures.
    Agreed. Please provide your favorite wedding photo. I will help you with this.
    imageimageimage

• Options
    AddieCake said:
    I love that I am married to a Muppet Overlord.
    It's a perfect coupling, isn't it? Ribbit.
    imageimageimage

• Options
    I wish I had time to participate. This is the greatest.
  • Options
    DOes this even count as tackiest wedding gown?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ElcaBElcaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    afox007 said:

Wedding portrait:
    If I was forced to be in this photo I'd definitely be the woman on the top left. She's smiling her drunk, messy "This is so fucking stupid it's hilarious" smile and I am digging it. 
  • Options
    afox007afox007 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    I just can't with this one image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards