Chit Chat
Options

My arms are completely bruised

I had to have some blood test today and they had trouble finding a vein so they kept poking me over and over and over again. It was freaking ridiculous. I was in there we for 20 minutes. So I'm definitely cranky now.

Re: My arms are completely bruised

• Options
    Feel ya. I have terrible veins. They usually have to draw from the top of my hands, and even then they're only good for a vial or two.
  • Options
    Happened to me when I was severely dehydrated due to food poisoning. It sucks :(

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I look like a heroine addict because of all of the IVs I had in the hospital. I've been home over a week and they are still badly bruised. I got stuck for blood at least once daily and had a total of 8 IVs. 

• Options
    I look like a heroine addict because of all of the IVs I had in the hospital. I've been home over a week and they are still badly bruised. I got stuck for blood at least once daily and had a total of 8 IVs. 

Geesh that is terrible (((jells))). How are you feeling?
  • Options
    I'm doing well! Thank you for asking!!! I am on sick leave from work for a few more weeks (groan) but more time for knotting I guess :) i'll know more about my treatment plan next week, so for now, it's just waiting and recovering from the surgery.

• Options
    I feel for y'all who ate playing human pin cushion. Hugs & wine!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Glad you are ok @Jells2dot0‌
  • Options
    I'm doing well! Thank you for asking!!! I am on sick leave from work for a few more weeks (groan) but more time for knotting I guess :) i'll know more about my treatment plan next week, so for now, it's just waiting and recovering from the surgery.

Hope you have a speedy recovery. I'm sending you tons of positive thoughts.
  • Options
    Sending cookies and wine to @jdluvr06 and @Jells2dot0. You ladies are awesome and I want you both to feel better soon.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • Options
    Thanks @inkdancer. I'm not sick or anything. I just had a check up and they were checking my vitamin d level. It is usually pretty low so they want to see if the vitamins are working.
  • Options
    jdluvr06 said:
    Thanks @inkdancer. I'm not sick or anything. I just had a check up and they were checking my vitamin d level. It is usually pretty low so they want to see if the vitamins are working.
    Yep, just hoping the bruises go away soon. Last time I was in the hospital I had an IV bruise for 2 weeks. (But also I had norovirus so I guess my immune system was working on that instead of the bruise.)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards