Wedding Cakes & Food Forum
Options

Oreo CupCakes

So I hate cake. With a fiery passion that rivals the pits of hell!!! In fact I'm just not a sweets person overall, so its not just cake I hate, but cookies, brownies, candy in general, chocolate, cheesecake, really just desert food of any kind and the only Ice Cream I eat is vanilla. Yes, I know its boring. Yes I know that some of you will consider me inhuman for all of the above mentioned things. That's ok! FI loves Oreos, and since cupcakes are cheaper, he wants to do Oreo Flavored cupcakes. I just wanted to know what all of you guys thought. I'm not a good judge on weather or not anyone else will like them, so I'm asking you all if you think these Oreo flavored cupcakes would be a good idea.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Oreo CupCakes

• Options
    emy444emy444 member
    First Comment
    I like Oreo, and I have seen as cupcakes could be really beautiful for a wedding cake in another subject on the forum (Show your cake). Indeed the risk is if there are people who don't like this flavor, but it's different for everyone. If you had chosen a cake with fruit, some people don't like it. It's the same. You can't satisfy everyone (except if you select two flavors). If you like this cake, take it. After all, it's your wedding. 
  • Options
    Sounds great to me!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Ok cupcakes sounds delicious.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Oh hell ya. I dislike cake but I'd get down on that. Due to their size cupcakes just seem more moist to me than nomal cake which makes a huge difference. And oreo frosting would be amazing.

• Options
    I have a friend who makes Oreo cupcakes, and they are fucking awesome. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    I think they sound awesome, but my mom would never touch them.  Maybe offer a non-chocolate flavor too?
  • Options
    I think they sound awesome, but my mom would never touch them.  Maybe offer a non-chocolate flavor too?
    I remember seeing non-chocolate Oreos in grocery stores, so it might be possible to provide Oreo cupcakes with other flavors of Oreos.
  • Options
    Sounds delicious!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards