Wedding Classifieds
Options

*Brand New* Unused Maggie Sottero Monalisa Royale

BRAND NEW WEDDING DRESS. Maggie Sottero Monalisa Royale, special order size 6 PETITE.Pristine condition. Never worn, tried on once right after it was delivered to the dress shop. All tags intact, has never left the bridal shop where it is being stored until sold. This dress is ivory in color with pewter accents.

Designer's Description:
One-piece, corset, strapless, full A-line gown with sweetheart neckline. The gown features regal embellished embroidery accented with Swarovski crystals, bugle beads, seed beads, glass beads, and sequins. Embellishments ornament the bodice and center front skirt panel. The caught-up cutaway skirt is richly decorated with motifs that also accent the caught up skirt back. The embellished chapel length train finishes the style.

REASON FOR SALE: The engagement during which this dress was purchased was broken off and the bridal shop cannot give me store credit for it because it was special order. So, they are storing it for me until it sells. I have decided against using it for my future wedding, despite the fact that I am still in love with it. It is so beautiful, but I want something a little more outdoor friendly for my wedding next fall. I just want it to go to a good home and make a future bride very happy!

Serious inquiries may try this dress on at Bobbie's Bridal in Bloomington, IL with advanced notice as I will have to make the arrangements. I paid $1500 for it and I'm asking $1375 or best offer.  Call or text me at 309-212-6281. You can also email me at amandajmoore@live.com. More pictures may be seen at http://bn.craigslist.org/clo/4482946399.html .

Please Note: Due to some problems with potential scammers who have contacted me regarding my Craigslist ad the following requirements must be met.

MUST CONFIRM PAYMENT AND ANY MEETING OR SHIPPING PLANS VIA PHONE CALL.

IF PAYMENT IS BEING SENT OR A CHECK IS GIVEN, IT WILL BE SENT TO MY BANK FOR INSPECTION BEFORE BEING DEPOSITED. DRESS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP ONLY AFTER CHECK CLEARS SUCCESSFULLY. CASH WILL BE INSPECTED BEFORE ACCEPTANCE AS WELL.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards