Wedding Reception Forum
Options

25-30 GUEST WEDDING !! HELP W. MY VENUE !! Fort-Lauderdale/Miami Area

then21then21 member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited May 2014 in Wedding Reception Forum
Hello !! : ) Please can someone help me. I'm from South Florida (Fort Lauderdale, Miami Area) i'm driving myself crazy since i have been in venue hunting mode from the very first moment i got engaged. At first i thought it was gonna be easier bc my fiance and i always new we wanted a small intimate wedding w. no more than 30 guest only family and really close friends. After seeing several venues and their cost we decided to host the reception in a restaurant. And It has been really difficult to find a restaurant that meet our wedding style since we still want the wedding to be ELEGANT & CHIC. We also consider ourself foodies so the food has always been one the most important things for us .. We where thinking for the ceremony to take place in Vizcaya Museum & Garden (we haven't decided yet) this place is the perfect scenario for our photos. So if we do end up doing the ceremony here our choice of restaurant has to be upscale w. yummy food and A+ service.. Any RESTAURANT suggestions :( ?

Re: 25-30 GUEST WEDDING !! HELP W. MY VENUE !! Fort-Lauderdale/Miami Area

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards