Rhode Island
Options

Interested in Wedding Reception Outside Under Tent

Hello Everyone,

I came across Newport Tent Copmany and fell in love with the idea of having my wedding reception outside in June under their beautiful tents. Now I'm not exactly sure how this would work. I would have no problem finding a caterer, florist, etc. on my own, but where to place the tent? Does everyone know of any locations in Rhode Island that I could rent for a reasonable price and then create my own wedding reception? Or do I have to go through a Rhode Island vendor?  If you used an outside tent for your wedding let me know how it worked!

Thanks in advance!

Alyssa

Re: Interested in Wedding Reception Outside Under Tent

• Options
    Fort Adams might be an option. FI's company does a nice tented event every year by the water. It's absolutely beautiful. They also had an impressive trailer for the bathroom, with flushing toilets and sinks. There's parks, but most of them do not allow alcoholic beverages (fyi). Wineries?

You could do a reverse search and ask the tent companies and caterers of places they have done weddings and liked. 
  • Options
    I am not sure where your located. Five Bridge Inn in Rehoboth, Ma has a beautiful site with the tent all set up. The grounds are beautiful.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards