Chit Chat

Bridal Party Footwear

Hi all...longtime lurker, longtime friend.  I've posted a couple of times but have learned what I need to know from lurking.  Obviously haven't yet learned how to post pics or gifs yet.

Anyways...these came across my FB as a suggestion page that I would like.  http://platzbridal.com/products/platz-signature-bridal-shoe

1) I don't wear heels.  2) It is 2014, not 1992.  3) Really?  Even though I would love to be a Spice Girl, that ship has sailed.

I asked my bridal party to wear them and have received 1/2 confirmation that they are okay with them.  Hehehe.

Re: Bridal Party Footwear

• Those do not look comfortable.

Anniversary
  • No wonder the price has been reduced!
  • SenecafSenecaf member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary First Answer
    Decent concept, terrible delivery.
    Those are awful!
  • If you expect your BMs to wear these shoes, you had darn well better be paying for them. That's the general rule of thumb for requiring specific shoes, especially when it's a pair that they will ever wear again.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• blabla89 said:
    If you expect your BMs to wear these shoes, you had darn well better be paying for them. That's the general rule of thumb for requiring specific shoes, especially when it's a pair that they will ever wear again.
    I believe she is kidding. Hence the mocking of them even showing up in her feed and the"hehe" in her post.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • AddieCake said:
    blabla89 said:
    If you expect your BMs to wear these shoes, you had darn well better be paying for them. That's the general rule of thumb for requiring specific shoes, especially when it's a pair that they will ever wear again.
    I believe she is kidding. Hence the mocking of them even showing up in her feed and the"hehe" in her post.
    I certainly hope so, but I didn't recognize the username so I wasn't sure...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• blabla89 said:
    I think it was a joke...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • How does one walk in those?? Seriously, HOW??
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • My sister suggested that I look for something like that so I don't have to shorten my wedding dress. I just sent her the picture- and now she's apologizing for the suggestion!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards