New York-New York City
Options

Venues <$100pp

Hi - Does anyone know any venues in Brooklyn, Queens or Nassau that are less than $100pp (having approx. 175). Thanks! 

Re: Venues &lt;$100pp

• Options
    There should be plenty in Nassau if you are willing to do an off-peak month and a Friday or Sunday instead of Saturday. Try Fox Hollow, Jericho Terrace, Chateau Briand. There should be a lot more; check out LIWeddings.com; they have a lot of info in the message boards on venues and pricing.
  • Options
    You should check out fox hollow, crest hollow they quote my friend $70pp,chateau brigand, the sterling, Leonard's Palazzo, in queens Douglaston manor, water edge, Giando on the water...
  • Options
    Lauramae980Lauramae980 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited June 2014
    Less than 100 is tough..Mine is $105 per person. It's going to be a daytime wedding and is family style for the dinner service. Have you tried Yelp? They have some very good suggestions believe it or not.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Addendum: I actually agree with Fox Hollow, a bit of a wedding factory but the wedding I attended there was great. Good food and lots of room to dance. The hotel can be a bit much, but it's not very hard to get to by LIRR for the locals.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kttestkttest member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    For a Friday October 2015 date:

Terrace on the Park quoted $80++ 
    Milleridge Cottage quoted $80-$90++
    Metropolitian quoted $85++
    Rivieria quoted $83++
  • Options
    I love the Metropolitan and Riviera
This discussion has been closed.