Wedding Classifieds

FOR SALE Wedding Dress Oleg Cassini Style CWG352 size 6

edited May 2014 in Wedding Classifieds
Hello -

I have a Oleg Cassini Strapless Lace and Tulle Slim Gown. Style - CWG352. Size 6 - Ivory/Champagne. Asking $575 (which including shipping in the US).

I originally paid $1100 for the dress NEW in 2013 at David's Bridal.
Paid $185 for the awesome bustle (seen in photos) to dance the night away.
For a total of $1285.

ALL photos are of the actual dress!

Worn once on my wedding day and professionally dry cleaned and sealed in an air tight box by Sal's Dry Cleaners in Everett, MA. I paid $225 for dry cleaning.

The dry cleaners let me look at the gown before sealing the wedding dress and it is in very good condition. There is very minimal amount of lace on the very bottom layer that could be re-sewn but it is hardly noticeable unless you are staring at that one section. (that's me being very picky - the dry cleaner didn't even notice it).

I am 5'5' and had the dress professionally tucked (not cut) by David's Bridal so it would not drag on the ground during the ceremony. This material is still in the dress and the stitches could easily be taken out if you are taller. (See the 2nd to last photo to see the original length before being tucked. I am standing on a stair)

Does NOT come with the below items but you could easily buy these at David's Bridal if you wanted the exact same look as the photos:
-- Heavily Beaded Sash Style - G21600 - Ivory
-- Fingertip Length Veil with Metallic Pencil Edge - 653 - Ivory
-- Embellished Crystal and Pearl Comb - C469
-- Fit and Flare Slip - 550 - Size 10 - white

Does come with:
-- dress w/ bustle (professionally dry cleaned)

NO RETURNS. This dress is sealed and will NOT be taken out of the box. This is to ensure the cleanliness and integrity of the dress for whoever buys it.

Thank you for looking!

Jessie
[email protected]

Re: FOR SALE Wedding Dress Oleg Cassini Style CWG352 size 6

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards