Bedroom question

jenna8984jenna8984 member
First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
edited June 2014 in Chit Chat

How often do you switch it up (position-wise)? I would say we do:

position A. 80% of the time

position B. 10% of the time

position C. 10% of the time

Any position other than those- never LOL. Yikes we may be very boring.

Re: Bedroom question

• But not as boring as us! Position A--90% of the time, Position B--10% of the time.
  • Don't worry H and I are pretty boring as well.  Our split is kind of like yours.  Why change it up when what you do gets the job done and done pretty damn well?

• FiancBFiancB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    I thought this was about who sleeps where hahaha. Probably 40/40/20. Or all in one go!
  • Don't worry H and I are pretty boring as well.  Our split is kind of like yours.  Why change it up when what you do gets the job done and done pretty damn well?

Exactly! One gets the job done and the others don't so let's stick to it! lol

• We go through variants of A B and C almost every time. Of course, we also tend to go a week to two weeks with no action, and then one week where we go once a day or more.

Anniversary
  • FI and I are pretty adventurous in the bedroom so while we have stuff we do repeatedly we mix it up a lot. I think we spend about 45% of time trying new things.
  • FI and I have a super active life in the bedroom, so we switch it up quite a bit. We have our few go-to positions, but we like to add some spice to the mix, even if that means variations of our usual.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • chibiyui said:
    We go through variants of A B and C almost every time. Of course, we also tend to go a week to two weeks with no action, and then one week where we go once a day or more.
    Ditto this. About 90% of the time we'll do A, or B then A. Every once in a while throw some C in there. And we'll also go close to two weeks sometimes with nothing and then every day for a week, sometimes repeatedly in one day.
  • We are quite adventurous and use a lot of toys, so 'positions' often fall to the wayside. DH likes to constantly change it up, so I don't even think we would be able to split a top three, it would have to be a top five or so. 
    What she said.

I'm pretty sexually adventures and converted FI to my wicked ways. She's happy about it. There are some good classics we like, but we change it up a lot. Kind of, whatever works at that moment is what we go with.
  • jdluvr06 said:
    FI and I are pretty adventurous in the bedroom so while we have stuff we do repeatedly we mix it up a lot. I think we spend about 45% of time trying new things.
    This is impressive!

• jenna8984 said:
    jdluvr06 said:
    FI and I are pretty adventurous in the bedroom so while we have stuff we do repeatedly we mix it up a lot. I think we spend about 45% of time trying new things.
    This is impressive!

Lol. We are talking my mother's advice. When my sister got married she told both of us to be adventurous with sex now before the kids start coming because after the kids are here there will be no more time. Hahahahaha.
  • I'd say we are about the same. We have 3 go to positions and we like those. So why change it?

• Umm... it depends how long it lasts? LOL... if it's a sprint, it's normally all of A. If it's a marathon, it's about 33/33/33 of A, B, C.

• Umm... it depends how long it lasts? LOL... if it's a sprint, it's normally all of A. If it's a marathon, it's about 33/33/33 of A, B, C.

Oh yea....I totally meant different occasions. We do not switch on the same occasion, we start in A and the whole thing is A. We start in B then the whole thing is B. hahaha

• I've done it all. I've traditionally taken the approach of trying anything that doesn't hurt, offend, or put me at risk. I've also spent a lot of years on the dating market. It's left me with a bit of a "been there, done that" philosophy. FI's spent his life in long-term monogamous relationships with very conservative women. His tastes are very simple and he's great at what he does.

We have the same balance, possibly even closer to 85%, 10%, 5%. But it works for us- and we both know that we can ask for anything. Neither of us has turned down a request as of yet- though he's yet to cash in on a few that I've agreed to!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    What's the other 1% spent doing?
  • MagicInk said:
    We are quite adventurous and use a lot of toys, so 'positions' often fall to the wayside. DH likes to constantly change it up, so I don't even think we would be able to split a top three, it would have to be a top five or so. 
    What she said.

I'm pretty sexually adventures and converted FI to my wicked ways. She's happy about it. There are some good classics we like, but we change it up a lot. Kind of, whatever works at that moment is what we go with.
    I converted DH too! He was very vanilla, and I decided I was going to introduce him to the finer things in life. xD
    What would they do without us? 
  • MagicInk said:
    We are quite adventurous and use a lot of toys, so 'positions' often fall to the wayside. DH likes to constantly change it up, so I don't even think we would be able to split a top three, it would have to be a top five or so. 
    What she said.

I converted DH too! He was very vanilla, and I decided I was going to introduce him to the finer things in life. xD
    Me too! Fi was a sweet virgin boy when we met. I corrupted him, haha!
  • We usually stick to the same basic formula, kind of like your breakdown above. Once in a blue we might switch it up, especially if alcohol is involved lol. In terms of toys, we've only used handcuffs and maybe a blindfold, but we have not done that in quite a while. I guess we are kinda boring also, haha.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• jenna8984 said:
    Umm... it depends how long it lasts? LOL... if it's a sprint, it's normally all of A. If it's a marathon, it's about 33/33/33 of A, B, C.

Oh yea....I totally meant different occasions. We do not switch on the same occasion, we start in A and the whole thing is A. We start in B then the whole thing is B. hahaha

We usually start with A and stick with A, but on occasion we will switch to B toward the end. We always at least start with A. If we didn't have the sex every day, then I might be worried about us, but as it is, we've talked about it, and at this point we're both happy with our meat and potatoes sex life.
  • MagicInk said:
    Umm... it depends how long it lasts? LOL... if it's a sprint, it's normally all of A. If it's a marathon, it's about 33/33/33 of A, B, C.
    What's the other 1% spent doing?
    Avoiding the wet spot.
    Hah! The story of my life!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• blankets, lots and lots of blankets under you!
  • FI and I are quite active in the bedroom. We mix it up quite a bit but do have an array of "go to moves" that we mix around. We add new things/experiment (props/toys/etc) probably 10% of the time. Most often we don't do just one for the duration, but that also depends on how long it lasts. Just the other night, we ended up moving through probably 5 different positions because we had the time.

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

• My FI was a virgin when we got together, and he was a little nervous about sex.  So we started with just A for the first month or so.  And then A & B 50/50.  And (Sorry if this is TMI) but as of this weekend he has now learned C lol.  So as of late it has been 33 A, B, and C.
  • phiraphira member
    This might be TMI (BUT OH WELL) but I have vaginismus, so we don't have PIV sex very much at the moment (working on it). When we do have PIV sex, we're about 70/30 A and B. There's one position we haven't done very much (because of my vagina problems), and another position we can't do because the bed's too low to the ground (but it's the best one so I can't wait till we buy a new bed).
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • phira said:
    This might be TMI (BUT OH WELL) but I have vaginismus, so we don't have PIV sex very much at the moment (working on it). When we do have PIV sex, we're about 70/30 A and B. There's one position we haven't done very much (because of my vagina problems), and another position we can't do because the bed's too low to the ground (but it's the best one so I can't wait till we buy a new bed).
    It took me a few moments to figure out what PIV sex was...I had to have help.
  • We go in phases.  For a few weeks we'll be really into A, then have a phase with lots of B, then back to A again, and throw in C every once in a while.  In the current spirit of TMI, sex almost always includes some BJ time for Fi, so it's usually that combined with A or B the rest of the time.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• phiraphira member
    MagicInk said:
    phira said:
    It took me a few moments to figure out what PIV sex was...I had to have help.
    Ah yeah. For reference (for other folks--you're "enlightened" now), it's penis-in-vagina sex.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards