Wisconsin

Hiring babysitter for kids?

Has anyone in the Milwaukee area considered hiring a babysitter (or two) to watch the children of guests? We will have an adults-only reception, but quite a few of our friends/family have young children. We'd love to offer the services of a babysitter or two (and cover it), but we don't know any in the area.

Re: Hiring babysitter for kids?

• edited December 2011
    You can check out sittercity.com 
    Many of the sitters have references or have gone through background checks. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    We are probably hiring a sitter for five the kids who are in the bridal party, as well as a few more kids that are family.  Since we don't live in WI, we will either ask one of my teenage cousins to babysit or ask our friends who live in the area for a recommendation.
  • edited December 2011
    we were thinking about doing this also, but weren't sure how it worked. We want our adults to be able to take the kids back to the hotel and then come back to the party. I am ok with finding local babysitters,(the two are close enough to walk) but who pays and how much? Do you just have the babysitter(s) in one or two hotel rooms with all the kids sleeping there and then the parents get them when they get home? has anyone does this before?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards