Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Group Bridesmaids Toast?

My sister choose myself on 2 other sisters to be her bridesmaids and only named my little sister as MoH, because she was not going to be pregnant at the time of the wedding (so it would be easiest for her to fix the train during the ceremony!) My question is she'd like us all to give a group speech.  Since we are all so close, it makes sense to me to do something together...like share lines of a speech or sing something. BUT I am so not creative and can't find any ideas for a a group toast speech.  ANY IDEAS?  Thanks in advance!

Re: Group Bridesmaids Toast?

• Options
    My sister choose myself on 2 other sisters to be her bridesmaids and only named my little sister as MoH, because she was not going to be pregnant at the time of the wedding (so it would be easiest for her to fix the train during the ceremony!) My question is she'd like us all to give a group speech.  Since we are all so close, it makes sense to me to do something together...like share lines of a speech or sing something. BUT I am so not creative and can't find any ideas for a a group toast speech.  ANY IDEAS?  Thanks in advance!
    First off... how exciting that multiple sisters are pregnant at the same time!  But I have to say I think that's a lame reason to differentiate who's MOH and who's not.  Fixing the train is not a requirement of MOH, anybody can do that.

But on to your actual question.  I would just pass the mic around and each of you says a few words.  It might be strange if you have something too elaborate pre-planned.  And please don't sing.  That just seems like too much production.  If you want to give a group toast, you can all stand up together, each of you says a few words as you pass the mic around, and then maybe at the end you can all simultaneously say, "Cheers!" as you raise your glasses.

Remember that toasts should be short and sweet!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Options
    My MOH and H's BM gave a toast together. BM said a couple of words, MOH said of couple of words, and then they held up their glasses and said congratulations together. It lasted about 30 seconds and it was very cute.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards