Not Engaged Yet
Options

Vegas Show Recommendations?

I'm going to Vegas at the end of the month for a conference, and I'll have one night free. My co-worker and I are trying thinking of going to a Cirque du Soleil show. Any recommendations? Right now we're looking at either Zumanity or the Beatles show. Have any of y'all seen these?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Vegas Show Recommendations?

• Options
    My parents saw Zumanity and really liked it. It is a topless/raunchy show. I'm going to see Almanuva next Tuesday!! I'm so excited!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    haha yeah, it looks like lots of nudity, but tastefully done? I've never been to a Cirque show, so I'm open to whatever at this point. Let me know if you like Almanuva!

• Options
    FI has seen the Beatles one and wants to go back and see it again..that's all I've got though!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited June 2014
    haha yeah, it looks like lots of nudity, but tastefully done? I've never been to a Cirque show, so I'm open to whatever at this point. Let me know if you like Almanuva!
    I wanted to see it that last time we went but my cousin's ex-FI was a total "see you next Tuesday" and ruined all that for us. We ended up seeing a comedy show that was funny but not what we had wanted to do.( It did turn into our first night ever playing CAH and dying laughing until 3 am in the hotel room until the bitch ruined that too... SO GLAD SHE IS THE EX-FI!) 

My favorite is the Lion King! 
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I love the term 'see you next tuesday'  I t was funny because my mom left last weekend and was planning on coming by today so i said "see you..... Tuesday!"  I really had to resist.
  • Options
    BreMRBreMR member
    I've never been to Vegas but I would LOVE to see Britney Spears' show! 
  • Options
    Ahhh I love saying, "See You Next Tuesday!" Also love playing CAH. BF has all the expansions. He participated in the Christmas one last year, and CAH sent him a black card with his name on it. It's hilarious. 

@BreMR I would LOVE to see Britney Spears! No one will go with me though lol. I'll have to wait and go back specifically for her. 

• Options
    I saw I believe it was called O at the Bellagio when we stayed there about 2 years ago it was Cirque Du Soliel I loved it.

Anniversary

• Options
    ScoutFScoutF member
    I can't recommend Zumanity enough. It was such a fun show and it's interactive.
  • Options
    Looks like it will end up being Zumanity then. I wish we had time and money to see both!

• Options
    Ahhh I love saying, "See You Next Tuesday!" Also love playing CAH. BF has all the expansions. He participated in the Christmas one last year, and CAH sent him a black card with his name on it. It's hilarious. 

@BreMR I would LOVE to see Britney Spears! No one will go with me though lol. I'll have to wait and go back specifically for her. 
    We have all of the packs of CAH as well, he got the Christmas ones too and one had his name on it as well.

Anniversary

• Options
    @Peaseblossom55‌ awesome! The expansions really help keep the humor of the game from getting stale. Have y'all had any good combos that include your FI's name?

• Options
    Le Reve at the Wynn is great, and the theatre is pretty small and circular, so there are no bad seats.

If you want something fun, interactive, and inexpensive, check out Recycled Percussion at The Quad.

Jersey Boys is at Paris if you haven't seen it elsewhere.

O is the king of Cirque shows but has the price tag to match.

If you're flexible about what you want to see, check out the Tix4Tonight booths. They're every couple blocks on the Strip. Despite the name, you can usually get tickets for tonight or tomorrow.
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited June 2014
    Bring me with you and we can go see Britney together <3

I saw Zumanity when I was in Vegas for my 21st. It was great except a little awkward because I was sitting next to my mom. 

• Options
    @Peaseblossom55‌ awesome! The expansions really help keep the humor of the game from getting stale. Have y'all had any good combos that include your FI's name?

No good match ups yet, we haven't played it much lately....

Anniversary

• Options
    We did the Christmas one too and have BFs name card. We haven't played it since but were hoping to this weekend so maybe we'll get a good combo!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    ScoutFScoutF member
    Looks like it will end up being Zumanity then. I wish we had time and money to see both!
    H paid for second row seats, and we were on the end. Try to get as close to the stage and on the end of a row if you can.

And we will be making a return trip to Vegas in the next two years so I can see Britney. She's playing on our anniversary, but H would rather have a few root canals. I think we are going to go with another couple so the guys can do what they want while my friend and I hang out with Brit Brit. 
  • Options
    Everyone is making me wish I had more time and money for Vegas! Everything sounds so good! Since I'll be in Vegas for a conference, I don't think there will be time for more than one show. :( Sadness. BF and I went in February of 2013 and had sooo much fun, but we only saw one show (Blue Man Group). Now I've got a list a mile long of shows I want to see, so I guess I need to figure out a time to go back when I have infinite amounts of time and funds aren't limited. 

Thanks for all the recommendations! I really appreciate it! My coworker bought tickets to Zumanity last night. Apparently NeNe Leakes will be part of the show, so it should be interesting. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards