New Hampshire

Laconia, NH

Good afternoon! I live in Nashua, NH and I am getting married at the Margate Resort in Laconia, NH. I am not really familiar with that area so I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a salon for hair and make up and also a nice restaurant to hold the rehearsal dinner. I am getting married May 2015 if that helps. I appreciate any and all suggestions. Thanks ladies and Happy planning!

Re: Laconia, NH

• Ok, well there's a Fratello's there I personally dislike it, but a lot of people love it an they have one in Laconia.  Common Man owns 4 restaurants in Meredith...I love C-man.. T-Bones in Laconia might work.

I am unfamiliar with this company but it's right at the Margate for hair: http://www.thebodyworkcafe.com/

imageimageimage

You'll never be subject to a cash bar, gap, potluck wedding, or b-list if you marry a Muppet Overlord.
  • LiasonLiason member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    I recommend Hart's Turkey Farm for the rehearsal dinner. If we had picked the Margate or Church landing, that is where we were planning to go.
  • Lago is very nice as is The Lakeside (in Meredith). If you'd like to stick to Laconia you can go with Oliver's, They do quite a few rehearsal dinners.
    As for hair and makeup try Clipture 881 Union Ave in Laconia. Beautiful work with very up to date styling.
  • Thank you all so much for the suggestions! I will put them all on the list to look into :)
  • As above have stated Common Man and Harts Turkey Farm, can't go wrong with either one!
    Good-luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards