Wisconsin
Options

Cakes By Stephanie

Hello All~

If anyone has used them could you tell me which flavor combination that you picked or tried that you really liked. We have to schedule our tasting and I have no idea which ones to pick.

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cakes By Stephanie

• Options
    edited December 2011
    White Cake with Strawberry filling and Chocolate Cake with Cherry filling are the two we choose. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We chose chocolate red velvet with buttercream frosting.  YUM :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are doing a layer of each of the above that the PP said and a layer of chocolate with raspberry filling.

It was amazing!  I suggest ordering a couple to try and get some testers, my family had fun with it and she'll deliver them to you at home.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We ultimately ordered the white almond cake with raspberry fill and butter cream frosting.  We also tried a caramel cake with apple fill, thinking it would be a good fall cake.  The apple fill was awesome (think Yoplait apple turnover), but the combination was a bit too sweet.  Our wedding guests still talk about how good the white almond/raspberry cake was. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Her white almond cake is amazing!!!  We also tried one layer of white and one of chocolate with bavarian cream in the middle, also great but white almond is the best!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards