Florida-West Coast

Best Makeup Counter in Tampa?

Hello knotties! I've officially booked my photography e-session for July 12 at UT. I'm looking to get my makeup done at one of the local department stores, but I haven't lived in Tampa since 2011 and don't know the current best place! I'm debating between Clinique, MAC and Bobbi Brown at Nordstrom in International Plaza, but would love any recommendations on artists you've used recently or counters you liked. Any details on making appointments and product minimums would also be super helpful. Thanks! Kasey

Re: Best Makeup Counter in Tampa?

• M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    You can go wrong with  Mac but I would suggest scheduling your trial with your wedding makeup person the same day so you can double your money
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • We're actually getting married somewhere in NY, so we don't have that option. :/ Would you recommend MAC over Sephora? Do you have any particular artists you would reccommend?
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    I can't reccomend anyone in particular but my makeup artist. Destiny and Light did a great job. I think its like 80 for hair and makeup which was totally worth it imo. If I went to a counter it would be Mac , I feel their artists are usually better
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Hello,
    Can I get your makeup and hair artist information. TIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards