Wisconsin

Florist Prices?

I'm starting to look into florists, and although I knew wedding flowers would be expensive, I'm a little blown away by prices I'm getting quoted at some places. I'm just not sure what is a good price for wedding flowers in Wisconsin.  Would any of you ladies mind sharing what you think is a reasonable price to pay for bride and/or bridesmaid boquets based on your experience?

Re: Florist Prices?

• absolutely......

He is the BEST Ever!! Very attentive yo your needs and will work with your budget! I am getting married August 11th and he will be doing my ceremony and reception.  I am going with White Calla Lilys for the maids, Rose Bouquet for me and the head time, and orchids  hydrangeas for my reception centerpieces.  All the parents flowers as well!  BEST PRICE EVER

• I am using Laurel at Bloom Floral and I loved her work and I thought her pricing was really good http://bloom-laurelflan.com/ The cost is always going to depend on whats in season, what type of flowers you are getting.  I am getting married in March and there is really nothing that is in season, so I am probably paying more than a spring or summer wedding, but compared to other florists I still thought her price was good.  I am really excited about my big peony bouquet. 
  • I bought my flowers from Sam's Club. (WEBSITE HERE.)

Here's my review:

(A+) Sam's Club I ordered online. For about $280.00. (I was charged 10% extra since I didn't have a club membership) I received 250 beautiful flowers. Only 3 were broken. With the exception of adding flower plant food, I followed the directions exactly. Allow for some time to set them up (I had help decorating my ceremony/reception venue) and have a few hours set aside when you have them delivered to your doorstep for prepping. I got so many compliments how beautiful they were- no one suspected that they came from Sam's.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Bergiesgirl! I'm using Laurel too!! When is your wedding?

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Greenfield Flower Shop (http://www.greenfield-flower-shop.com/milwaukee_florist_discount_wedding_flowers.htm) are doing our flowers for a much better price than than 10 other places I got quotes from. 
  • Belle Fiori was the most reasonable quote we got - and the flowers were amazing!
  • Piggly Wiggly in Hartland, always the best prices. They recreated my grandmother's wedding bouquet for me for her 50th wedding anniversary. we still have it, and it's dried out now
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards