Wisconsin

Rehearsal Dinner Spot - Waukesha/Brookfield Area

We are still looking for a rehearsal dinner spot in the Waukesha/Brookfield area.  Have you booked yours, or had yours at an awesome spot?  I feel like there are so many options to choose from downtown, but we don't want to be driving too far for dinner, so we want to stick in the area.  Any suggestions!?

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Spot - Waukesha/Brookfield Area

• edited December 2011
    We're having ours at Bravo! in Brookfield. They've been really helpful and it's on of our favorite restaurants.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • gundy21gundy21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am a big fan of Louise's.  Venice Club could be an option, too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    North Star American Bistro...they have AMAZING food. :)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_rehearsal-dinner-spot-waukeshabrookfield-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:85e3f533-3ec3-415b-80eb-1fdacb06d7baPost:1c2c7e69-9824-4dc1-8f1e-f663c224d8f8">Re: Rehearsal Dinner Spot - Waukesha/Brookfield Area</a>:
    [QUOTE]North Star American Bistro...they have AMAZING food. :)
    Posted by gpapale1[/QUOTE]

I use to work here, food is great and depending on your budget you can rent their private room (fri/sat night is 2k min. food and drinks can go towards this, no rental fee if its still the same)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I heard that the old Zilli's Grandview Inn restaurant can be used for private events. If you're looking for a place just for your guests and not share it with the public, this is the place.

Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Thunderbay grille has a private room. They customized a menu for ours and we had our 3 favorite entrees.
  • edited December 2011
    We are also hoping to use Thunder Bay. It is one of our favorite places!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards