Oklahoma
Options

Bargain Wedding Venue in Oklahoma City

If you're looking for an amazing place to have your small wedding then I have found it!!!  I searched and searched for a place to have my wedding. My budget was under $2000 and I didn't want to spend a penny more. So after my friend telling me to go to Morrison Floral for my flowers that they do an awesome job and their prices are the best in town. They did her wedding and I was really impressed with what I saw.

So I went and met with Richard and he was really nice to work with, he took the ideas I had in my head for my flowers and made them look just like the way I pictured them. When he asked me the size of my guest list was that's when he mentioned they have an indoor garden conservatory. I walked back with him to where the conservatory is and all I can say is WOW!!! I was blown away with it. It's stunning! Filled full of beautiful blooming and green plants and the featured part of it is the very large waterfall. My guest list was just the right size, almost 75 people attended and that is all it will hold. The price was really right. It cost me $500 for a three hour period with a deposit that I got back of $150.

I booked my wedding that day! I couldn't believe the space and the price of the flowers. With everything I did even renting the linens at Morrison's I spent right at my budget. So brides, if you are having a small intimate wedding and need a really cool place to hold it I suggest that you check out Morrison Floral, they are located off N Meridian and a few blocks south of 50th.. Cal them!!! You won't be disappointed. And ask for Richard.

Have a great Wedding,

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards