Wisconsin
Options

HELP! Milwaukee area reception ideas

Ok ladies, I want an outdoor wedding ceremony and an indoor wedding reception. I have about 150 guests and I am INSISTING on having my own caterer brought in. So I essentially need a barn, or pavillion, or SOMETHING that holds 150 people, isn't a million dollars, and lets me bring in my own food. It doesn't have to be in the Milwaukee area but somewhere close. I have checked out south shore which is now actually pretty expensive, and frame park in waukesha which isn't my fave. I have googled and regoogled and researched and visited park after park. I AM GOING NUTS. PLEASE HELP!!! :) Thank you!

Re: HELP! Milwaukee area reception ideas

• Options
    Have you looked at Cuvee? Its a bar downtown but they allow you to bring in your own caterer.
    You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis
  • Options
    We're having our wedding at Cuvee and you can pick any caterer you want!
  • Options
    Thank you ladies! I have decided to cut my list down to 100 guests and go with our original plan of Hart park. It's gorgeous, I can have the ceremony right outside, and the maintence guy was so helpful and said he'd help me set it all up. The room is super charming with all wood floors, and wood beams, and a stage. I feel a lot better and decided that most of the people we can't invite are work acquaintances that we can just invite to a bar some night and celebrate then. It seems to be falling into place. Phew!
  • Options
    Glad you got that figured out - doesn't it feel good to have that solidified?!  I was going to offer options, but it appears you have it figured out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards