Wisconsin

Wedding Jewelry

I am looking for jewelry to wear with my wedding dress. Does anyone have recommendations of where to look? Most the bridal stores I have been to do not have a good selection.

Re: Wedding Jewelry

• SweetCharadeSweetCharade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried looking at department stores like Macy's or Boston Store?  Depening on what you're looking for, Claires/Icing might not be a bad idea either.
  • lwogslandlwogsland member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm looking online...as I too haven't been too happy with selections in stores
  • edited December 2011
    Sometimes, stores like The Limited and Express have really cute/dressy (and relatively inexpensive) options. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • boxcarboxcar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought a set from Eve's Addiction and a set from Ann Taylor...haven't figured out which one I'll wear.  Eve's Addiction has a really big selection and all sorts of designs. The suff I bought is a sterling and CZ replica of a set from TIffany's--almost impossible to tell its fake.
  • abwessendorfabwessendorf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried raiding your grandma's or mom's jewlery?  Good place to find pearls and something borrowed for the wedding! :)  I plan on wearing my gradma's pearls.
  • edited December 2011
    I actually found some of my jewelry at Claires. I have not been in there since I was kid, but I walked past and saw they had a ton of stuff. I got a buy one get the 2nd 1/2 off deal. I was very suprised and very happy with some of the stuff :)
  • edited December 2011
    I resommend Etsy.com. They have beautiful jewelry and it's pretty reasonably priced. You might even find someone local on Etsy. I feel like stores are too pricey.

Good Luck! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting mine at Claire's or the Icing!!! Very pretty sparkly stuff for super cheap!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ylleknnaylleknna member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I found a local girl that is starting up her own business make something custom for me and all of my BM. I gave her pictures of the details in my dress and a sample of the fabric so she can match it and she is going to make some mock-ups and we will go from there. She makes jewelry with so much more quality than other stores and she guarantees it and will stand by her work and make repairs if needed.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Planning Bio
    image 331 Invited image 243 Attending image 90 Missing Out image 0 People MIA!!!
  • Alyssa0421Alyssa0421 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely search on Etsy.com - you can find such unique and beautiful jewelry on there, especially for weddings. If you're not familiar with the site, just use the tool bar on the left to navigate. You can click on "Weddings," then "Jewelry" and search from there.
  • phatenigmaphatenigma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tammy Spice is local and she does a great job.  Also check out adorn.com  .... they rent bridal jewelry.  For my wedding day I am renting a diamond bracelet and earrings from them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards