Wisconsin

Has anyone used Milwauke Makeup & Hair Professionals?

Hi ladies-
I've never seen anyone talk about hem before but found their website and emailed them. I got a quick response from Natasha Demetzensky with pricing for both hair and makeup services. They come to your location.
If anyone has used them or has heard anything about their work I would really appreciate it!
Also, if you have any other makeup artist recommendations that will come to you I would appreciate that as well!
Thank You!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Has anyone used Milwauke Makeup & Hair Professionals?

• edited December 2011

This is the webiste:
    Milwaukeemakeuppros.com

And she actually signed the email Natasha McCoy.

Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MissBNicoleMissBNicole member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Contact Blush in the 3rd Ward.  I work in fashion & they're the only people I would trust with makeup around here. Trust me on this one.
  • edited December 2011

I am using Blush By Brittany for my makeup. She works closely with a hairstylist (Amy) & they will both come to your location. I just had my trial with Brittany and I loved it. She was also very nice & easy to work with. She was also more than willing to do as many makeup applications as it took to make sure I was happy. I have my hair trial with Amy on Nov 10th. If you'd like I can let you know how it went.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    @sstobbe-
    That would be great if you could let me know!  I've also looked into Brittany and she looks like she would do a great job. I'm curious to know how Amy is for hair. I didn't ask about that at the time. 
    Do you have pricing for her?
    Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Does anyone know a good makeup artist for African-American brides like myself in the Milwaukee area?  

Thanks ladies!

142 Ready To Celebrate! image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Amy is $210 for the bride & 2 bm's & $50 each additional bm. The hair trial for the bride is also $50.

I will definately let you know how it goes. I will also be taking pictures that I can share with you if you want. Let me know!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_anyone-used-milwauke-makeup-hair-professionals?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:9548f5ae-ba34-4314-951f-90f68a0f98d8Post:dfd221ab-e7c2-4eca-9927-75481862f6fa">Re: Has anyone used Milwauke Makeup & Hair Professionals?</a>:
    [QUOTE]@sstobbe- That would be great if you could let me know!  I've also looked into Brittany and she looks like she would do a great job. I'm curious to know how Amy is for hair. I didn't ask about that at the time.  Do you have pricing for her? Thanks!
    Posted by daffodil171[/QUOTE]
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    @sstobbe
    That would be great if you could let me know and share pics :-)
    I've booked Brittany and she's checking to make sure Amy is available
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards