Connecticut

cant get a hold of my photographer

hyechica81hyechica81 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
edited June 2014 in Connecticut
so its been 4 weeks and i cant get a hold of him..

i emailed him mid may memorial day week more towards the weekend which was a holiday  weekend i sent him some photos i wanted to recreate as well as discuss when our ceremony was starting when we booked with him we had a time frame but it was not set in stone so now that we have it i wanted to let him know our contract also said he would get with us 1 month before to discuss the last minute details. well its 21 days before my wedding and nothing i was busy moving the past two weeks but i figured that when i emailed him it was around the holiday weekend and maybe he was busy..  well finally today i had some time to call him still unpacking from the move, so i gave him a call got voice mail left him a message that i  wanted to discuss the last minute details and if he had received my email with the photos and the church time. it was mid afternoon on a saturday so i figured maybe he was doing a wedding.

i am giving him till Monday- Tuesday to get back to me if he does not i don't know what to do

i don't even know if i can find another photographer so fast. i am freaking out

if anyone has any suggestions. we did give him a deposit when we booked and our final payment was not due till after the wedding per his contract

Re: cant get a hold of my photographer

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards