Wisconsin
Options

Bush Gardens - Muskego

Does anyone have any reviews or feedback on Bush Gardens in Muskego?  It's hard to find a lot of information about them online and I'm wondering if that some sort of sign.  I'm looking for a reception site with a "Modern Rustic" feel.

TIA

Re: Bush Gardens - Muskego

• Options
    Bush Gardens is a newer center-not sure if its even been doing events for a year.  It's nice from the outside but can't comment on how they do events because I've only been in their bar/restaurant.  I'm guessing that's why you don't see reviews though.

In Response to <a href="http://milwaukee.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_bush-gardens-muskego?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:95fa6bc9-5c09-49d1-9b01-148987fd88e7Post:3c96af08-5f3e-4d41-927d-747836d306ca">Bush Gardens - Muskego</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone have any reviews or feedback on Bush Gardens in Muskego?  It's hard to find a lot of information about them online and I'm wondering if that some sort of sign.  I'm looking for a reception site with a "Modern Rustic" feel. TIA
    Posted by DanaLynn80[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    My mom's wedding was there.  Lynn the owner is fantastic!!! The place is classy with a big bar!  It is a smaller venue - but classy! I suggest you take a look.  I loved what they did for my mom!
  • Options
    I am having my reception at Bush Gardens but the wedding isnt until August! Lynn has been good so far and she is flexible.  It seems like she will do whatever it takes to make the day exactly what I want. Hope that helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards