Wisconsin
Options

Jeweler Recommendations

I'm thinking I might need to consider resetting my ring in platinum.  I've only had it for six months, and apparently my skin chemistry is hard on white gold because the inside of my band and the bottom of it are already a pretty bright yellow, and Zales says it can take up to 2-4 weeks to have it re-dipped because they have to send it out.  I really don't want to be without my ring for up to a month every six months, so I was thinking platinum might be a good way to go.

Are there any good jewelers (the closer to Waukesha the better) that anyone can recommend for resetting the stone from my current ring? 

Also, does anyone think that it's possible to reset the (pretty small) sidestones from my ing, or can I only reset the main stone?

Re: Jeweler Recommendations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiance bought my ring at Kesslers and we've loved their service.  Everything is included when you buy from them and they have jewlers in house.  It only took 3 days to get my ring sized after we got engages.  I've known ppl who got theirs at a Mall jeweler and it took over a week to be sized.  I think kesslers does everything in house
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP. We bought my ring from Kessler's in Greenfield. They have been awesome and we plan on buying our other rings from there. Their quality, sutomer service and guarentee beat the mall jewelry places hands down!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My e-ring and wedding band(both white gold) are from Jared in Brookfield and if you get their protection plan they do free rodium plating whenever you want and you can get it resized it's only taken them 2hrs max.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We've had great experiences at Kesslers.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    cbiewercbiewer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I looked around at jewelers (though didn't go to a Kesslers) until I found my perfect ring at Jared in Brookfield. The lady was nice and FUN to talk to...I hate boring people and joke around a lot so....
    They even remembered us when we came in 7mos later to start looking at wedding bands.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you are looking for an independent jewelry.... GENESIS JEWELRY!!!

My finacee designed my ring with the owner, picked out the diamond, and it's all guaranteed.  Cleaning, repair, ect.  The recommended insurance company has even been fabulous.   

Since my engagement ring was designed there, Janet has some ideas about what to do for a wedding band and I can't wait to hear them. Of course I plan to go there and have the wedding ring designed for my beloved, quality diamond included. 

They have a website. Service, quality, and unique jewelry...
    Genesis Jewelers. 

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    KESSLERS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards