Wisconsin

Wedding venue near Fox Valley area

We are looking for a venue in or near the Fox Valley area.  We have a small budget, so we are thinking of a casual wedding, with 30-50 people, with a cake and punch reception, or wine and cheese reception... or something along those lines.  We would like to have the wedding and reception in the same place, if possible.  We will be getting married in April, so it needs to be an indoor location.

Thanks for your ideas!

Re: Wedding venue near Fox Valley area

• KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My cousin had his wedding at the Whiting Boathouse in Neenah.  Its small, but would work for your group of people.  THere is a park right next to it and its very pretty, on the river.  Check that one out!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Rverdnce13Rverdnce13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are having our wedding at the Garden of the Fox Cities and they have a beautiful building that I think would suite your purposes.  Good Luck!

• ebuchanan89ebuchanan89 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the ideas.  I will check them out! 
  • edited December 2011
    We looked at Fox River Banquets, the Grand Meridian, and Trolley Square (which we picked!) All in Appleton. They're all very reasonable, indoor locations. The first and last are also overlooking the river. They might be bigger than you need though, but probably worth looking into.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_wedding-venue-near-fox-valley-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:118Discussion:9c2e993c-a685-40fc-9898-696ba2390100Post:47c35e0c-166e-404a-9c03-1dd228f60695">Re: Wedding venue near Fox Valley area</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are having our wedding at the Garden of the Fox Cities and they have a beautiful building that I think would suite your purposes.  Good Luck!
    Posted by Rverdnce13[/QUOTE]

Hi, I was just wondering how everything went with your wedding there?  I am considering it as an option for my own.  Did you serve dinner? How many people?  Any information would be helpful - thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards