Wisconsin
Options

Wedding Reception/Venues in Racine, WI Area

I recently got engaged and will be having the wedding in the Racine area.  I know we will have the ceremony in a church, but I have no ideas for the reception.  I'm not very familiar with the area, so I don't know what options I have.  I do know that I would like to have it indoors. The wedding will probably be between 200-300 people.  If you have any ideas for me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Re: Wedding Reception/Venues in Racine, WI Area

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I recently got engaged and will be having the wedding in the Racine area.  I know we will have the ceremony in a church, but I have no ideas for the reception.  I'm not very familiar with the area, so I don't know what options I have.  I do know that I would like to have it indoors. The wedding will probably be between 200-300 people.  If you have any ideas for me, I would greatly appreciate it.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We're having ours at the fountain banquet hall which is right on hwy 11 and they've been pretty wonderful.
  • Options
    J&K10910J&K10910 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Roma Lodge, Infusinos, DeKoven Center, Memorial Hall

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having ours at Roma Lodge - check out my bio for pictures!

Also, if you want help, email me at msteph82 at gmail and I'd be happy to help!
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone for your ideas!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out the Club at Strawberry Creek in Kenosha, off of Hwy 50. Gorgeous atmosphere, food is excellent and the staff is simply wonderful and accommodating. We were a little leary about the drinks and how they work at the reception, but they worked with us to get it just the way we wanted it!
  • Options
    msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_wedding-receptionvenues-racine-wi-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:a3f05b92-07f1-40d2-b13b-e3683e016455Post:98cb8a20-4647-4270-b323-4ce1bbb268a9">Re: Wedding Reception/Venues in Racine, WI Area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Check out the Club at Strawberry Creek in Kenosha, off of Hwy 50. Gorgeous atmosphere, food is excellent and the staff is simply wonderful and accommodating. We were a little leary about the drinks and how they work at the reception, but they worked with us to get it just the way we wanted it!
    Posted by hsmith789[/QUOTE]

Beautiful place, I had a HORRIBLE experience with them.
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having our ceremony and reception at the DeKoven Center, it is beautiful. Its an old college from the 1800's, gorgeous old American Gothic buildings.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards