Wisconsin

Heather Kessler Photography

Hi!!!
I was wondering if anyone has used Heather Kessler Photography out of Steven's Point or if anyone knows of a great (affordable!) photographer from Steven's Point or Oshkosh area.  Thanks!!!

Re: Heather Kessler Photography

• edited December 2011
    I don't know how much you want to spend... but I'm looking at Limelite Studios (downtown Oshkosh, limelitestudios.com) and Adam Shea (adamsheaphoto.com [will travel 50 miles from Neenah with no extra charge]).

Good luck and it's good to see another Oshkosh bride!
  • Ryan & JessRyan & Jess member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Heather Kessler is my photographer and so far she has been nothing but AMAZING! I actually had hired a photographer from Milwaukee thinking he would be worth the extra money. When he did our engagement photos I was completely disappointed and I asked her to come to Green Bay and do a redo. All I had seen was here work online. She did such a good job that I fired my photographer and hired her! Best of luck!

• WorIdTravlrWorIdTravlr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    These boards are filled with vendors posing as brides, recommending themselves. Play it safe and check out the vendors listed by the knot and avoid these posts. Use your own taste and not those of strangers. You would be suprised at who some of them are
  • edited December 2011
    A friend of mine used her and now I am kicking myself because I am not! You will love her!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards