Wisconsin

Rehearsal Dinner - Milwaukee

Any brides have any suggestions for places they used or are booking for rehearsal dinner.  Wedding is in October and ooking in the Milwaukee area.  Any ideas would be great!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner - Milwaukee

• Well I'm having a may wedding so were just doing a big cookout with everyone. I don't really think anyone is going to mind (hopefully) lol I'd suggest places in the third ward though. Usually good!
  • How many people are you planning on having? What "feel" are you going for (casual, formal)? There are some great places (like Roots, Bacchus, Le Reve) but they each have crazy-high minimums of $5000. A friend had her rehearsal dinner at La Perla, and I know the price was very reasonable. Mine (in late May) will be at the Gardens Room in Trocadero.
  • I had the same dilemna, getting married in October and unsure of where to do rehearsal dinner. We ended up going with Saz's and booking the State Room. There is a $100.00 room charge and $20/hr bar charge but there are no room minimums.
  • We are using Joey Buonas on Water St. They have really good food, and decent prices depending on what you are looking for. We are doing a pizza party for about 30 people, and it will be under $500.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We are going to Joey Buonas. Food is great and price is right! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    271 Invited image
    186 Are ready to PARTY! image
    85 Can't make it image
    0 Have me stalking the mailbox! image
  • We had ours at Pat's Oak Manner, great food and it was easy to find.  Also, Pulaski Inn has great food and reasonable prices, we had our reception there but a rehersal dinner would fit well there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Joey B's for our October rehersal dinner, "renting" the board room upstairs there is no rental fee, just a minimum food and beverage total which is reasonable considering the area and privacy of the room .
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary
  • edited March 2012
    We are using Louises and they have been great and very accomodating. There is a $700 minimum though, however we have a large rehersal so it won't be hard to get there. Prices are great many entrees ar around $13/$15 bucks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards