Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Vendor Warning! BEWARE Kirsten Kuehn Designs

DO NOT ORDER from Kirsten Kuehn Desgins!  I first learned of this vendor through a post on my FaceBook news feed.  I visited the website, and ended up ordering a bracelet.  The products are gorgeous, this particular piece was $35, and with the FaceBook coupon code, I ended up paying $27. The website warned of a 6 week production time.  My order was placed on March 8, 2014.  My wedding was May 10,2014.  I have still today, on June 10, 2014, not received my order, or any form of communication from this business.  My bank account was debited on March 10,2014, I waited the 6 weeks, and this curiously puts you out of the 45 day window you have to request a refund through PayPal. I have continued to send emails with now response. I have reported her to PayPal, FaceBook, The Better Business Bureau, and written reviews here and on wedding wire.com.  I have let my wedding coordinator know, and shared with my girlfriends who are planning their weddings.  I will try to pursue a refund through my bank, but at this point its more about the principle and preventing her from ripping off more women. Shame on you Kirsten!

Re: Vendor Warning! BEWARE Kirsten Kuehn Designs

• Options

I too lost money to Kirsten Kuehn Designs in March of this year.  Paypal is of no help, and my bank said their hands are tied as well.  Please spread the word, this is a horrible company.  She has turned off her email address now, but keeps collecting unsuspecting brides orders...

• Options
    gmcr78gmcr78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    Contact your bank/credit card company for a charge-back. They may be able to help.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry this happened to you. I just looked through some of the reviews on Wedding Wire and I am so surprised there’s been to repercussions for what she's doing. I can only imagine how many people were ripped off who haven't posted reviews, but there are plenty of reviews out there too. So sad.

• Options
    The same thing happened to me. I placed an order in February, and I still have not received it. It is infuriating, because I ordered a bridal headband from her in the fall and it came with no issues. Despite my multiple emails to her, posting on her instagram and facebook,  filing disputes with my paypal and my bank (USAA), I still not have received any word back from her on where my purchase is. I don't even want to wear the headband I purchased from her at this point because I am so disgusted with her business practices and feel horrible for all the other people she has done this to.
  • Options
    It is still happening!  Ordered on 9/6.  Auto response to my inquiries saying they have been swamped with orders.  Luckily AMEX has her number and immediately credited my account.  This person is a professional thief.  This is a matter for law enforcement.
  • Options
    Has anyone managed to get their money back? Stupidly I fell for her trap too on 9/9/2014 and my wedding was three months ago, just want my money back at this point...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards