Wedding Reception Forum

Signature Drink Names . . .

Hi everyone! I need help with picking a signature drink name for myself.  We are having a apple pie shot called "appley ever after" for his and a pumpkin pie martini for myself.  However, I can't think of anything creative for it!  Please help :)

Thank you everyone!

Re: Signature Drink Names . . .

• ElcaBElcaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Gourd-geous-tini
    A Smashing Couple
  • Pumpkin Pie Martini and Apple Pie Shot.  The drinks already have names.  If you give it some cutesy name I can't ever order it again because I don't know what it actually is.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I like the "A smashing couple" one ( I am not a creative person when it comes to names). To show people what it you could put the name of it and what it is in parentheses. As in A smashing couple (pumpkin pie maritini) Just so people will know what it is. :) I have never had a pumplin pie martini but that seriously sounds amazing!!
  • PepperallyPepperally member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited June 2014
    How about "Pumpkin Love". Or "Fall in Love".  Pumpkins, fall, love...you get the picture. 
  • Pumpkin'd the question
  • Thank you all for your amazing suggestions! Hnbright2010 that is what I plan on doing :) I am creating a sign for the bar that says "signature drinks", his and hers and then it will explain what it is made with as well as the actual drink name. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards