June 2014 Weddings
Options

It's Over and Done....We're Married

We're Married.  It's official as of 6/7/14!!!

Just wanted to pass a congrats to all the brides of 6/6-6/8.  And a best wishes to all the June Brides to be....

Enjoy your day, it went by so fast for us.  I really don't remember most, if any, of our ceremony.  Just remember my Jr. Bridesmaid stealing my bouquet and trying to give me hers instead ;)

Try to get some sleep, I was up at 4:30am, Girl's prep started at 6:30, and I was exhausted when we finally hit the hotel at 1am.  And try to eat alot during the day.  I made sure to eat a couple times during prep and right after the ceremony, but by the time we made it to cocktail hour I was feeling alittle weak.  Thank goodness for our awesome photographers/videographers who saw I was getting alittle pale.  They commadered a plate of appetizers and made me take a break to eat.  We also spent so much time talking to everyone I missed dessert and the late night snack.  Thankfully my Aunts snatched up the leftovers and had some cupcakes waiting for us in our room.

Overall enjoy the day and take some time to yourselves!  We had an amazing day, had some expected and not so expected things happened.  All in all it made for one great party. 

And alittle sneak peak from our photographer.  Can't wait for the rest of the pictures!!!

Re: It's Over and Done....We're Married

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards