Post Wedding DIY Projects
So I know a lot of us did dome DIY-ing for our wedding, and a few have already shared things they plan on doing with left over invitations and wedding dress scraps.....but I thought it might be nice to have one place to put all of our post wedding DIY projects that we plan on doing and/or have done!
I'll share mine:
- I took some petals from my bouquet and my husband's boutonniere, dried & pressed them between paper towels and then put them in the shape of a heart in a frame left over from one of my bridal shower projects. I also printed out "LOVE" and our wedding date onto a piece of paper and put in behind the petals. This has a proud place on my nightstand!
- So since I displayed my stuff, I thought it would be nice to display hubby's wedding things! I got some baseball display boxes and put in his tie and cufflinks from our wedding day! This is in the bedroom on our dresser (along with a frame we had gotten as an engagement present).
- From my bridal shower I received a bunch of favorite family recipies from all the ladies at my shower. So now I get to scrapbook them into a cute lil personalized cookbook.
- Another wedding bouquet project, but this one I had to send out to get done. I found a shop on Etsy that turns your flower petals into Pandora bracelet style charms (how cool!). It's not that expensive, but it takes a looooonnnngggg time - I sent them in within a week of my May 2nd wedding and the charm won't be ready & sent to me till September. She also makes other jewelry with flower petals, really pretty stuff too: https://www.etsy.com/shop/myflowersforever
- One last project I'm still trying to work on: the famous Pinterest wedding petal Christmas ornament (http://www.pinterest.com/pin/305259680962261793/) .... just gotta get the ornament and clean up the lace that was on my bouquet (it's from my mom's wedding dress/veil).
Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools