Nebraska-Omaha

Warning - Jone Z party bus

Hey Omaha brides - I am a former Omaha knottie, married in Omaha several years ago. I wanted to pop back in to share a warning about using Jone-Z party bus as your wedding transportation. Although not for a wedding, we had a Jone-Z bus reserved for my sis' 30th birthday party. The day before the party, my sister called ask if Jone-Z lost their license. She'd seen it on the news and was curious if it was true. I hadn't heard from the company, so I began calling and emailing....to no response. We were left scrambling, trying to find an alternative in 24 hours. Though I was frustrated, I felt more sorry for the poor brides and grooms that were also left scrambling the weeks or even day before their weddings. Now, even a month later, I have yet to hear one word from Jone-Z. Their contract states that customers must provide them 7-days cancellation notice, yet Jone-Z does not offer that same guideline. I wish I would have done a little more research before I booked them. Word-of-mouth and online reviews indicate my experience with Jone-Z is not unique. Please spare yourself the hassle and book with any other of the reputable buses or limos for your wedding!

Re: Warning - Jone Z party bus

• Your sister should dispute the charge with her credit card company if she paid that way. I know it's not about the money, but at least she wouldn't have lost the service and the money!
  • We did dispute the charge, but to your point, it's not really about the money. It's about ensuring a vendor you contract with holds up their end of the bargain, and if they can't, resolving the issue in the most ethical way. Their reputation as unreliable is growing as they are now at an "F" on the Better Business Bureau Scale.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards