Not Engaged Yet

OLW

Dear office,

Why you so cold today?!

No love, she who shouldn't have bothered shaving her legs because now they're prickly from goosebumps

--------------------------------

Dear whoever left a HUGE box of Twizzlers in the office kitchen,

Om nom nom nom nom nom. Have love/hate relationship with whoever you are!

Love/hate, girl who will be having a sugar crash in a little while

Dear FI,

Thanks for putting up with me last night when I was majorly upset about other people's shenanigans. You are the best.

All the loves, your FI

Dear NEYers with new puppies,

MOAR PICTURES! I'm looking at you @southernpeach89 and @cu97tiger :)

Love lmc

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: OLW

• Dear BF,
    Please shut up about my birthday so I can function normally the rest of the week.

Love,
    GF

Dear Weekend,
    Get here now!

Thanks,
    Impatient

Dear Work,
    Please do yourself.

No love,
    Tired of working late

Dear chocolate cake from this weekend,
    I miss you already. I need more of you! 

Sigh,
    HUNGRY

Dear NEY,
    You guys are pretty great. Thanks for giving me reasons to procrastinate at work. :) I have immensely enjoyed Googling shoes and presents all week. Also, PUPPIES!!!!!

Love,
    me

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Dear H,

I can't believe we'll have been married for a whole year this Sunday! Looking forward to an evening downtown together. Can't wait to see what surprises you have in store - I know I have a few myself!

xoxo,

your loving wife

Dear Boss Lady,

I am so confused right now as to what your expectations are. Am I taking on a new project or not? I know you trying to be "easy going", but I really just need you to make a dang decision. You are the boss after all.

K Thanks Bye Bye

Dear MIL,

Thanks for giving H and me some space this week. We love you and we want to help you through this difficult time, but it's been hard for us too. Thanks for giving us some time to reconnect and recharge.

Love,

your DIL

Dear Self,

Great job exercising EVERY day this week! Keep it up.

Love,

Your Getting Healthy Body

• Dear @swazzle, @csousa1, @hummingbird125 and @goldenpenguin,

It's so quiet at home, it makes me sad. I miss you guys so much. I wish we all lived a lot closer so we could see each other EVERY DAY.

<3,

Me

-------------------------------------

Dear FI,

Thank you for being such a great pool boy last weekend. Even though you left the pork roll out, you redeemed yourself. I'm proud that you've been given more responsibilites at work and that someone is recognizing you for the hard-worker you are. I love you so much and can't wait to marry you soon!

Xoxo,

Soon to be Mrs. Burrito Nipples

---------------------------------------------------

Dear Wedding,

Hurry up and get here already!!!!

-------------------------------------------------

Dear Quigley,

What the hell kind of dog gets into an ant hill at 4:45 in the morning? I really didn't want to give you a bath at 5am, but now you're really fluffy and I can't wait to snuggle with you when I get home!

-----------------------------------------------

Dear Buddy,

That whole cuddling with me last night was adorable. Don't let Quigley know, but you're my favorite

---------------------------------------------

Dear Mom,

Please find a dress this weekend that's NOT Navy blue.

----------------------------------------------

NOLA,

See you in 100 days!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Dear PMS,

These cramps are not okay. You make me hate being a girl.

No love,
    Sev

----------------------

Dear Cheryl's Cookies,

Um...The cookie I ordered FI to be sent to his work as a surprise has NOT showed up yet. Whats the deal?!  It better be there before 5.

Signed,
    Angry Sev

------------------------

Dear nose,

Why you so stuffy?  You're annoying me and probably everyone in my office

No love,
     Sev McSniffles

-----------------------

Dear lady interviewing me Friday,

PICK ME! I'm the one you want!

Sincerely,
    A magnificent social worker ;)
    Anniversary

• Dear next 10 days,

I need you to just be over already.  I want to go on my vacation and to visit BF, and you're all that's standing in my way right now.. 

No love,
    Impatient lady
    ----

Dear jobs I'm applying to,

You're not really my dream job, but I promise I'd be good at you!  Please hire me so I have a paycheck when I get back from traveling in August.
    ---

Dear phone,

Stop running out of battery so damn fast.  It was not cool yesterday when you died in the middle of the afternoon.  What's wrong with you?  You're practically brand new.

Girl who wants to stop rationing her phone use

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

Dear @southernpeach89,

OMG chill!!! I have a job you know! :P Plus, I did answer finally so there!

Love,

Your bestest big sister ever

~~~

Dear FI,

FOUR MORE MONTHS!! OMG!

Love, your FI(ee)

~~~

Dear FI's ring,

YAY I get to pick you up today! I can't wait to see you!

Love, the woman who bought you and is going to lovingly put you on her FI's hand in 4 freaking months!

~~~

Dear OMH's of NEY (@cu97tiger, @swazzle, @peaseblossom55, @Blue & White, @minskat30, @allusive007, and @everyone else

Did you get your H's ring engraved? Did you engrave yours? I'm debating engraving FI's ring with our intials + wedding date or a short message or something along those lines. I don't think I want mine engraved, half the band is hollow on the inside and it's narrow so I don't think it would work out out well.

Thanks!!!

• @TwoDimes - Thanks! Time flies!

@LaPeanut1018 - We did not get eachother's rings engraved. We wanted to, but my bands were too narrow/thin and H's ring is Titanium and so they couldn't. I was really bummed about it, but we do love our rings. We were going to have the same message if we did do it; "I carry your heart" from the ee cummings poem. We end all of our cards with that, so it seemed fitting.

• @LaPeanut1018- I got H's ring engraved but he didn't engrave mine because the band is too skinny. Our jeweler did it for free since we bought the ring from them.
  • minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited June 2014
    @LaPeanut1018 - We didn't get H's or mine engraved but I did get him cuff links (really fancy smancy ones) and got those engraved with our wedding date and two meaningful phrases. Happy anniversary, @Allusive007! ---------------------------------- Dear Home, I can't wait to own you!!! Why does your current owner still have the "For Sale" sign up? -No one is stealing my damn home. ------------------------------ Dear Doggie, I'm sorry you have an ear infection. Vet appointment is made for tomorrow. -Mommy --------------------------- Dear Self, Yes, you have to go to the gym even though you are sore. -Lady who wants to lose weight ***ETA - Stupid Knot keeps eating my paragraphs....sorry
  • Dear eHarmony,

You're interesting. I can tell this is going to be highly entertaining, if nothing else. Bring it!

Sincerely,
    Single lady

Dear care plan,

Please just do yourself right now. Please. You are a waste of my time. There is nothing to be learned from this torment, especially when I have an exam I could be studying for today!

No love,
    Student with acute senioritis

Dear period,

I know you're coming. I've been eating a buttload of chocolate lately, even for me. So let's get this show on the road, I don't have time for this right now.

No love,
    Irrationally impatient

Dear keyboard I'm using,

If you don't stop with skipping all the letters I swear it's gonna make me homicidal!

No love,
    Yep, definitely PMSing

Dear eyes,

Why you so dry? Literally haven't been able to see straight for days now. Not happy with that.

No love,
    I need to see!

Dear self,

Judging from some of these letters, I think you need more chocolate.

Please don't be so cranky,
    Yourself
  • @southernpeach89 - Oh the cuteness. Little fuzzy ball of cute.

@allusive007 - Happy Anniversary!

@TwoDimes and @severmilli12 and @travelcoffeemug0 - All of the good job vibes for you!

@caseface5 - Today is a day for picking up a bottle of wine on the way home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• OMG @GoldenPenguin I would never forget Vi, and neither would Tess!!! Tessie sends all the loves! 

You can't be mad at this face!
    friends tv show funy
  • Dear FI,

I loooooove when you get into one of your productivity kicks. I was ready to lay on the couch and do nothing all night long, but instead I got a ton of Etsy stuff done, and managed to exercise a little even though my back was hurting. You got home and immediately started doing laundry and then went to target to pick up things we needed AND installed our A/C. You are awesome and our bedroom is now fantastically cool :-)

I am sooooooo excited to show you our wedding venue this weekend. I know you're going to love it, and I hope we both love this photographer we;re meeting with too! Maybe we can get something else booked!

Love,
    Your favorite person

p.s. You just now did something wedding related all by yourself! Swoon.

--------------------------------------------------------

Dear @swazzle@buddysmom80@goldenpenguin, and @csousa1,

I want to rewind and do the weekend all over again because it was awesome. Aside from getting stuck in traffic and at the longest red light ever with @Swazzle. And aside from eating too much I didn't want to drink on Saturday night. Oops. But seriously, can we do it again in about...3 - 4 weeks? 

Kthxbai,
    Me

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Puppo,

Stop shedding. Now.

No love (for your fur),
    Mama

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Photographer we're meeting with on Sunday,

Please be good. Please be good. Please be good. I freaking LOVE your online galleries, and I think your prices are very reasonable (please for no surprises there). If we both like you, and you fit in our budget, we'll book you on the spot so PLEASE just make it work!

Sincerely,
    Bride anxious to check SOMETHING off her list

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @LaPeanut1018 - We didn't do any engraving on either of our rings. 

I can't believe any of us gained so much as an ounce this weekend considering the amount we laughed (laughing should totally cancel out drinking a whole case of beer and a billion cannolis, FYI)! I miss your faces SO MUCH and I'm ready for a July repeat, please and thank you. 

WHERE'S THE PIZZA.

• @allusive007, happy anniversary!
  • Adding one because I'm just a heap of joy:

Dear BFF,

Girl, I love you, and I'm glad T is being less of a douchecanoe today. But it is SAD that you text me when you're having a GOOD day with your husband. I would much rather get an occasion, "T is being SUCH a doofus this week," and know that he's being great the rest of the time, rather than wait to hear that for once he's actually being good to you. I want you guys to be able to stay together, and I totally think it's possible, BUT there needs to be some tough love ASAP.

Love,
    Your BFF who hopes his "personal growth" will last more than 48 hours
  • dear lmcooper86 - here you go!

That is Fritz above. Freddie below.

I <3 that picture of Violet with the pearls on. So cute.

Dear DH,
    Happy 6th anniversary of meeting and loving each other. What a ride it's been. I hope we get 60 more!

Love,
    wifey

AUGUST 30th PLEASEEEEEE.

Love,
    wants all the beer and pizza on the beach

Dear Freddie and Fritz,
    Please continue to improve. Fritz - please react well to the medication on Monday and the treatment. We are so nervous.

Love,
    Mama and Papa
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @CLoGreenEyes - LOL yeah that was me with eHarmony at first. My favorite was the guy holding a handgun in his profile picture...

@cu97tiger - Damn they are cute! Hope everything is okay with Fritz

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• @lmcooper86 - Fritz is heartworm positive. He gets his 'adult heartworm' treatment on Monday. He'll stay at the vets for a couple days, then when he gets home, he basically has to stay in his crate for 23 1/2 hours a day. He is NOT going to like that :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    @cu97tiger‌ I hope Fritz does well at the vet! Poor guy!

• @cu97tiger my BM's German Shepherd had to go throught he same treatment too! She put the crate in her bedroom since she thought it was quiet for Penny (the GS) but Penny would go crazy since she heard my friend typing on the computer and wanted to be around her (she works from home). So my friend (who's like 5'1") had to drag the crate with the dog in it from the master bedroom to the office on the other side of the house! LSS, the heartworm treatment was a success so even though it's tough, it's worth it!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Kelani had hw treatment too, but we didn't crate her... Just tried to not let her go too crazy!  She got the fast kill treatment though, I don't know if it makes a difference, and it was administered I think about a week before I got her.  I don't know how strict her first foster home was.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• @cu97tiger oh I'm sorry to hear that! I hope it goes alright and the crating will be over quickly. Poor guy :(

Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards