Wedding Woes

Hello-o-o?

My mom is coming tonight to have us sign the papers to put our house on the market.  SQUEEE!  I've been looking forward to this for so long.   DH buried the St. Joseph statue my sister gave us in the front yard.  We're not Catholic, but I'm willing to try anything. :)  Her BFF sent it to her and her house sold before she could bury it.  

DH and I are getting the last few things done this weekend (moving furniture out and painting) and then the carpet cleaners come on Monday.  My mom's sending a photog next week to take pics.  

We're looking at 3 houses on Sunday.  

I'm looking forward to the day when we've moved and closed and can settle into the next place we call home and just live life.

Re: Hello-o-o?

• 0Face0Face member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Wow, you guys are really going for it.  Good for you!  Now *housebuying/selling vibes*.

Yesterday was a serious emotional rollercoaster, and now I have proof that I overreacted.  ME?  I would NEVER do that!  *screwface*

So I'm trying to get out the door today around 3:30, and I'm OOT tomorrow.  Sadly, I'm not excited because I'll miss H.  He'd be at work anyway most of the time, but still.

And then Sunday I have a 5.5 hour drive home.  So that should be "fun".  :)  I better load up my Ipod and NPR it up.
  • Today I'm cleaning out the van and checking my lists.  I have little piles of things that need packed but it's still too early to actually pack.

I'm meeting my mom halfway at 1:00 to pick up the kids.  They've had a blast.

Tonight Son has his final (regular) Little League game ever.  He's playing in the league championship tonight.  Then he starts All-Stars in a week and a half.  Have you ever seen the Little League World Series on ESPN?  That's the league/age he's playing.  We won't make it anywhere near the LLWS, but we should have an ok team.
  • Isn't 6 having her procedure today?  ::vibes:: 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards