Wisconsin

Chair Covers- Sheerly Elegant

Happy Monday!  Has anyone used the company Sheerly Elegant for linens or chair covers?  They have very good prices, but just looking for some reviews or info before I use them.  Thanks!

Re: Chair Covers- Sheerly Elegant

• edited December 2011
    Hi

At first I was a little skeptical as well about their pricing. But After wife and myself met with them. We loved them. Really Good people. Its a husband and wife team. Her husband looks like he plays for the packers.Smile Great guy though.

Really professional and one thing stood out for us was there linens were not wrinkled like most companies we contacted. We really got good service at a great price.

Scott the husband
  • PeachyK64PeachyK64 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did not have the greatest experience with Sheerly Elegant. We are actually still trying to get money back that was promised to us about a month and a half ago (our wedding was 9/16/11). They were late for our initial meeting and then the day of the wedding my husband had to call them to find out where they were. They didn't realize the wedding was on Friday rather than Saturday (even though the date was discussed in email and verbally several times). Because they were so late, they also didn't have time to go back after showing up with the wrong color! Needless to say, they offered us money back and we haven't seen it after several phone calls. Now they have stopped returning our calls/email. Nice people, but not very professional in my opinion! I would have paid double the cost that the hall quoted if I would have know this was going to happen.
  • edited December 2011
    Sheerly Elegant  thank you so much for SOME MUCH NEEDED "Awesome Service". At first I was a little skeptical because of your pricing. But when I walked into our reception hall,,OMG!!!,, It was all that and some. The quick responses by email. LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!! Brandy you never kept us waiting even when I know I could have been Mrs. Bridezilla,. You were patient and courteous. My husband and I LOVED everything, the backdrop, the uplighting, chair covers OMG ,,thank you,,thank you so much!!! I will continue recommending you!!! EXCELLENT ,,EXCELLENT,,EXCELLENT!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
     I apologize for any mis-communication we had leading up to your wedding.  We pride our selves in serving our customers with the highest level of care.  During the busy times of our wedding season, it is not uncommon for us to have multiple weddings on a particular day, so we cannot have everybody's wedding set-up first thing in the morning.  That particular day we had 3 weddings to set-up, with yours starting the latest, we had to set yours up last.  We arrived in enough time to set everything up, but when the rainy weather moved your ceremony from outside to inside, it clashed with us being able to set-up for your reception, because the venue took the chairs we were using to use for your ceremony.  So we set-up as much as we could and finished the remainder of the set-up after your ceremony.  I will also forward you a copy of the email I sent you  two weeks prior to wedding notifying you that our linens didn't match the linens at the venue. We always try to communicate that with couples if we feel the colors are not a 100% match.  I thank you for your comments and concerns, and it has prompted us to review the number of events we book on a particular day and we will also begin sending the brides a color swatch anytime we feel our chair covers don't match the colors at the venue.  For your inconvenience, we issued you a refund for your delivery, set-up and tear-down several weeks ago.  We have a wonderful working relationship with your wedding venue and we will also contact them for feedback about your wedding day. Again, thank you for your comments and concerns and we will us this information will help us in the future.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards