Wedding Woes

New house

This is one we're really on the fence about.  It sits right next to the community pool. We'd put in a fence ASAP.  It's three bedrooms, but you can really tell which is which from the pics.  It's new construction, 3BR/2.5BA with a downstairs office and a loft.  

15 Torrey Pine Dr, Brownsburg, IN 46112

Re: New house

• GBCKGBCK member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    pretty kitchen.
  • There's not enough natural lighting in that for me.  I do like the open space it seems to have though.  You might be able to get the fence put in.  Maybe inquire about swimming hours during holidays.  We're next to a club with a pool and I've called the cops 2x b/c they were having bands playing at the pool past 10 on a weeknight.
  • 6fsn6fsn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    The 3 car garage is awesome.  The rest seems ok, but definitely needs a personal touch (duh). I'm not sure I'd like that triangle kitchen.
  • I'm personally not a fan of houses that have garages as their focal point.  It would be such a pretty house if that was downplayed and the front porch was bigger.   Also, I don't really like the size of the main areas - they look long and skinny but that might be the stupid real estate camera angles that make me stabby.  But let me tell you how I really feel.
  • AuntFlo said:
    I'm personally not a fan of houses that have garages as their focal point.  It would be such a pretty house if that was downplayed and the front porch was bigger.   Also, I don't really like the size of the main areas - they look long and skinny but that might be the stupid real estate camera angles that make me stabby.  But let me tell you how I really feel.
    Yes!  Someone needs to tell them that the wide angle lens (which our agent raved about) is overdone, and doesn't make everything look magically bigger, it just makes everything look wonky.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards