Nevada-Las Vegas

Review of Rainbow Gardens

Hi everyone,

I normally don't do a lot of posting, just a lot of reading, but I wanted to post a review on here of Rainbow Gardens because when I was originally searching for a venue I did not find much information here on The Knot about them.

We booked them sight unseen for our June 13th wedding.  I did find some mixed reviews about the food online so I was quite nervous.  My friends were reasuring me that people don't remember the food, just the fun at a wedding.

Well, if I had to do it all over again I would DEFINITELY choose Rainbow Gardens again.  We chose the Garden Room.  It was beautiful!  The atmosphere was lovely with the plants and the twinkle lights.  Very romantic.  I've read somewhere that the room was musty smelling but I didn't find that to be the case at all. The food was delicous!  We chose prime rib (extra $75 slicing fee) and the salmon.  Even though it was a buffet for the guests, the servers brought the wedding party a plated dinner.  Our prime rib must have been the first cut end pieces because they were on the well done side where we like it medium rare.  Stephanie went back and got us another piece that was cooked more to our liking and it was delicous. The salmon was so moist and tasty and the twice baked potatos were very elegant looking and delicious.  And the cake was so beautiful - just what I envisioned and so moist and tasty.

The bartender would walk over to us to make sure we always had a drink.  Yes, the drinks are in plastic cups but I don't think that was such a big deal.

Clint the DJ was very fun and keep everyone dancing.  Pastor Bill was so nice and soothing and talked us through everything.

All the cordinators there were so nice and helpful, always available to answer questions.

All in all, I feel our wedding there was just perfect!  I hope I can help those that are searching here for a review for Rainbow Gardens because I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Re: Review of Rainbow Gardens

• Congratulations! Sounds like your wedding day went great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Awesome review! Thanks!
  • Congratulations!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Do you have a price list you could supply? I hate giving out my info to get information only for them to be out of our price range
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I tried to upload the price list but it says file type not allowed.  I will try to PM you.
  • I am glad it turned out to be an awesome Venue! Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • could you PM me the price list as well.  thank you
  • Glad you liked the venue so much.  Do you have any photos you could share?  Thanks!
    We had our dream wedding in Las Vegas - 11.29.2014
  • OP- could you email me the price list.  I have sent for the list, but hoping you may be faster.  :) thank you
  • 2014 Deluxe Package Includes<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

©      Elegant Formal Room or Indoor Garden Room

©      (Saturdays 100  Guest Minimum Required )

©      Tables, Linen, Chairs with Chair Covers and Chair Ties  (in Available Colors)

©      Centerpieces included with each room

©      Fine Bone China and Silverware

©      Host / Hostess Throughout Your Function

©      Full Staff of Licensed Bartenders and Caterers

©      Hosted Open Bar Which Includes all Your Beers, Wines and Mixed Drinks (4 hours)

©      Hors D’oeuvres Before Dinner (2) Elegantly Hand Served

©      Two Entree Buffet Style Dinner From Our Gourmet Menu

©      Sit Down Dinner and Complimentary <?xml:namespace prefix = "st1" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Champagne for the Bridal Table

©      Experienced Disc Jockey (Master of Ceremonies)

©      Custom Design Wedding Cake (No Cake Cutting Fee)

©      Photography- Includes up to 600 Photos Taken, DVD w/ Copyright Release

©      Set Up and Cleanup for Everything Included

©      Sales Tax Included

201-300   - $59.95 Per Person

131-200    - $69.95 Per Person

60-130    - $74.95 Per Person

Based on per person prices above:

* Beer, Wine, and Soda Bar (Guests Pay for Mixed Drinks)    Deduct $3.00 Per Person

* No Host Bar (Cash Bar)                                                        Deduct $6.00 Per Person

* One Entree Dinner (No Hors d’oeuvres)                               Deduct $3.00 Per Person

Wedding Ceremony $750.00

We Offer a Beautiful Thirty Minute Ceremony that can be customized with Personal Vows along with Readings and Songs. We Include a Non-Denominational Minister, Customized Music Elegant Aisle Runner, Bridal Dressing Room as well as a Rehearsal the day before.

(Upgraded Chapel Chairs are available at an additional cost.)

$250 Vendor Coordination & Facility Fee Added To All Packages   

Special Package (2014) (Excludes holidays)  ©      50 People or Less Monday-Thursday. (Garden Room or Formal Room)©      Sunday in Garden Room or Formal Room  – Additional $500©      Tables, Linens, Chairs with Chair Covers and Chair Ties©      Centerpieces included with each room©      Host / Hostess throughout your entire function©      Full staff of Licensed and Carded Bartenders and Caterers©      Hosted Beer, Wine, Soda Bar (2 hours 30 min)©      Choice of Six Hors’ D Oeuvres Elegantly Hand Served©      Experienced Disc Jockey (Master of Ceremonies)©      Custom Design Wedding Cake (No Cake Cutting Fee)©      $500 credit Towards Photography, $200 Credit Towards Video at T.K Photography©      Set up and clean up©      Sales Tax and Gratuity Included (Food and Beverage)  Wedding Ceremony We Offer a Beautiful Thirty Minute Ceremony that can be customized with Personal Vows along with Readings and Songs. We Include a Non-Denominational Minister, Customized Music Elegant Aisle Runner, Bridal Dressing Room as well as a Rehearsal the day before. (Upgraded Chapel Chairs are available at an additional cost.)   $2999.00 $250 Vendor Coordination & Facility Fee Added To All Packages (Additional People at $75.00 Per Person)   Enhance Your EventSix Item Buffet Dinner with additional 30 minutes - $300Upgrade Your Event with an Open Bar for $200Additional Hour w/Bar - $500Champagne Toast - $150   

• I just did a cut and paste and looks like it pasted ok. 

I'm not sure if my Facebook will let everyone see, but here are my pictures: https://www.facebook.com/tracey.southmaydstras/media_set?set=a.10202872883955421.1001756825&type=3

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards