Wisconsin

Opinions PLEASE!

Has anyone been to/had a wedding at Western Lakes Golf Club in Pewaukee? Any thoughts/comments would REALLY be appreciated! 

Also, they use Saz's catering so feedback on them would be great as well.

Re: Opinions PLEASE!

• Saz's is AMAZING. Comfort food, lots of it and priced affordably!
    I have heard that that venue is nice, haven't ever been to a wedding there.
  • That is where our wedding will be held at next May!  I've heard great things about working with Chris there. We are excited!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • SO glad to hear those things! Ours is going to be next August. Yes, he seems great so far. 

• Oh, and when I tell people Saz's is catering, everyone gets excited! :)  I agree - it's GREAT food.  I'm very happy with our decision to go with Western Lakes (so far).  I love their view of the course, the bar area, and the fact that it's not in a hotel or hall where you have to worry about other weddings going on at the same time yours is (i.e. wedding crashers!) Tongue out

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My fiance and I looked at this venue for our wedding, however, we are having a larger wedding and we are inviting 400 people so we did not think this space would fit our needs. The space was set up beautifully for a wedding when we visited, however, the space was not large enough for us. We have heard good things about the venue and the coordinator Chris. Saz's is delicious! Best of luck :)
  • deeda- exactly! i love that they only host one wedding at a time! 

we are having around 200 so it definitely is fitting our needs.

I'm excited and think we made a good choice :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards