Wisconsin
Options

Racine Judge Barry---new officiant recommendations??

I'm sure most Racine brides have heard about Judge Barry's suicide by now.www.journaltimes.com/news/local/breaking/article_641120b0-c9ae-11e0-af84-001cc4c002e0.html">
http://www.journaltimes.com/news/local/breaking/article_641120b0-c9ae-11e0-af84-001cc4c002e0.html

I had my hair and makeup trial yesterday and heard that he was supposed to be marrying a couple yesterday (she got her hair done at the salon just before I got there). Apparently another judge stepped in for them. Judge Barry was supposed to do our ceremony so I will try to call around tomorrow and see if someone is planning on taking over all the ceremonies he had scheduled. Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone that may not have heard the news and see if anyone had info on who might be doing the ceremonies or if we just have to find someone else.

We met with Judge Barry and really liked him. He seemed to really enjoy doing weddings whereas some of the other people on the Racine list of commissioners seemed to just do it as a side gig for money. If anyone has other officiant recommendations I'll take them. Anyone use Judge Flancher, Judge Flynn, or Judge Vuvunas?
image 125 made the cut! RSVP date--August 22
image 108 are ready for photobooth fun! image 19 are camera-shy!
image 0 Can't find the post office!
Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards