Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Reception at Canaletto's...question about dancing?

I am hoping someone here can answer this question. We're having our reception over at Canaletto's and I was wondering what you did about setting up a space for the first dance? My FI and I aren't expecting our guests to dance, but the traditional bride/groom first dance is something we want to do. We've seen the two upstairs rooms in person...we are hoping to get the bigger one as the smaller one had a pillar in the front of the room taking up space but there is a chance because of our guest size we might get downgraded to the smaller one. Did you just set up a player with a CD and danced on the carpet? That seems to be the logical choice...

Re: Reception at Canaletto's...question about dancing?

• Options
    I'm needing advice on this too. Dinner is at Wolfgang puck in crystals. No room for dancing. Anyway, since we're having an in suite reception afterwards what can we do in lieu of dancing that'll make it still feel fun? I've looked into photo booth but they're just too expensive
  • Options
    Which Canaletto the one in the Venetian? I had the il Moro room, is it a larger room you will have?
  • Options
    Yes the one in the Venetian. I think it's the larger one we will have...but there is a slight chance we may get bumped down to the smaller one with our small guest list.
  • Options
    It wasn't something we wanted to do but I'm sure you could do that. I did make up a playlist on my iPhone and brought portable speakers but with the background noise from the square you couldn't really hear it so I just turned it off, I'd just be wary of that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards