Ohio-Columbus

David's Bridal Tea length lace illusion neckline wedding dress, size 4 for sale

nahollingsnahollings member
Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
edited June 2014 in Ohio-Columbus
I hope I'm not violating any community rules, if so, I apologize!

For sale is a gorgeous Davids Bridal cap sleeve wedding dress with illusion neckline, short tea length gown. Designed by Oleg Cassini. Asking price is $550

I recently wore this for my May wedding and LOVE this dress. However, my husband and I move a lot for work, so I would rather see this dress worn again by a bride then yellow in my closet. I cannot express how much I love this dress! It's lightweight and fun to dance in. I did NOT have to alter this dress. The only thing I did was take out one layer for crinoline to have it be less "poufy". However, I still have the layer of crinoline, so it can easily be sewn back in. I will give it to the buyer.

This dress is classic with a vintage yet modern feel. It was perfect for the bride who wants a short dress, but still feel classically beautiful. The illusion neckline means you can still show off the lace and beading, and not be tugging it up all night like a strapless gown. This dress can be easily shortened if you prefer. 

Typically I'm a size 2 in dresses, B size bust, and 5'3" and the dress fit perfect! See more product description here: http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product_Cap-Sleeve-Wedding-Dress-with-Illusion-Neckline-CMK513?cm_vc=HPTVZ1

This dress retails for $700. It is in the brilliant white color which is not sold online. 

As I stated above, it was worn once for my wedding recently. There was one minor spot of dirt (pictured in craigslist ad) which can only be observed if you're really looking for it and can easily be cleaned. This dress has not been dry cleaned, as that is the buyers responsibility. It is currently hanging (as shown in ad) with the plastic over it in a smoke-free home in a room where our dogs are not allowed (so no animal hair). 

You will not regret purchasing this gorgeous gown at such a great price!

Pictures of the actual dress can be found on my craigslist post: http://columbus.craigslist.org/clo/4498246739.html

Contact me at nahollings@gmail.com if interested. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards