Wisconsin

DJs suggestions?

I think music makes the reception, but I'm not from Milwaukee so I don't know who's good in the area.  Does anyone have any suggestions on great DJs they've met or heard?  Thank you!

Re: DJs suggestions?

• edited December 2011

Sound By Design.  I am using them for my wedding after seeing them at my brother's.  They seem to get good feedback on here as well.

• hdheinzhdheinz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sound by Design!  They're fantastic.  We're using them for our September wedding after two good friends used them.
  • staceleigh11staceleigh11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sound by Design hands down.  We are using them for our November wedding. :)
  • Alyssa0421Alyssa0421 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Sound by Design too :)
  • edited December 2011

I'm using Sound Sensations.  They did my brother's wedding and they did a fantastic job.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • toniinzeotoniinzeo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Using Sound By Design as well!! They are great. Were is your venue. The owner also can rent lighting equipment if you want something extra (we are doing Grain Exchange so we wanted ip lighting for the columns in the room at night) I give them two big thumbs up.
  • edited December 2011
    Yep - Sound by Design here too... Love their DJs - personable and funny and like they really understand they're there to "make" the party vs. there to practice their "craft" and get really into what they think are good tunes.
  • edited December 2011
    Midwest sound...just about every wedding I have been to has them and they are the best. Reasonable too
  • jackie5387jackie5387 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Double Platinum DJ. I have heard nothing but good things. They also won WISN AList. They have reasonable prices. I also went with them because they do room lighting.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards