June 2014 Weddings
Options

On one of my last panic attacks...

I need some brides to help chill me out!  We get married on Saturday (yay)!  And I've lost my appetite from stress.  What if no one has fun? And many questions of the like.

What did/are you doing to cope with this?

Also, on a side note, got my hair done yesterday and HATED it.  Like was on the bed crying when I got home because of the color.  It's awful.  Luckily I'll be fixing it today, but wow that was not what I needed.  I'm okay now, but that was quite the curveball.

Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker}

Re: On one of my last panic attacks...

• Options
    Take a deep breath. Take some more. It's going to be ok. Your hair will look lovely.

Be sure to eat something. Even if it's just little nibbles of something all day - treat yourself to something you really love.

Really. Everything will be amazing. And in less than 48 hours, you'll be married to someone you love. And that's all that really matters.
  • Options
    Take it from someone who spent her entire party/"reception" last Saturday in the emergency room, MAKE SURE YOU EAT AND DRINK even when you don't feel like it!! I was severely dehydrated and by the time I tried to eat dinner, nothing would stay down. Not how I spent 2 years planning and dreaming my evening to be.

As pp said, take a deep breath and another one, my hair completely fell out right when we got to the church and no one noticed or cared, as you said at least it will be done again today.

Best of luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards